The One with the Lesbian Wedding

So on today's gossip scoop, Ross's ex-wife is getting married to the women she left him for

So on today's gossip scoop, Ross's ex-wife is getting married to the women she left him for. Yeah, if you didn't get it from that Ross turned her into a lesbian... At least I think that's what is happening... not %100 sure.

We were all centered around the couch watching 'Days Of Our Lifes' since Joey had finally landed a role on actual TV "This is so cool. You're actually gonna be on television" Yes Ross... we already knew this.

"It really hit me last night. I'm gonna be on Days of our Lives. And then I started thinkin' about all of us, and how these are the days of our lives..." "Aw look at Joey trying to be smart and dramatic" He smiled at me, not noticing my mockery.

Then we heard a loud shout from the kitchen "Yes!" We all turned to Monica "What?" "Carol and Susan's caterer had a mountain bike accident this weekend, and she's in a full body cast" The four of us look at each other and simultaneously shout "Yes!"

"They want me to do it, which is really cool, seeing as I've never catered before, and I really need the money, and this isn't a problem for you, is it?" "Would it matter?" "Oh, you are so great! Thank you!" I watched as Monica kissed his cheek and I awkwardly stood.

"Uh well this might not be the best time to ask...Susan and Carol kinda asked me to sing at their wedding... not a problem right? Great Thanks" I spoke the last bit quickly and sat back down before he could say anything.

Luckily Joey distracted him "Are you really not going?" What do you expect? It's his ex-wife that he had to divorce because he turned her gay...that isn't awkward at all "I am really not going. I don't get it. They already live together, why do they need to get married?" "Um you do know the point of marriage right? I mean you did do it" I say/ask confused.

"They love each other, and they wanna celebrate that love with the people that are close with them" Way to put the definition into words "If you wanna call that a reason" "What other reason would there be?" I mumbled to Joey confused. That was when Chandler walked back over singing to the tune of Mister Rogers' Neighborhood "Who's the bitterest man in the living room, the bitterest man in the living room? Hi, neighbor"

"Ross, I thought you were over this" Monica he turned his wife into a lesbian... I doubt he'll be over that anytime soon "Look, that has nothing to do with this, ok? She's my ex-wife. If she were marrying a guy, none of you'd expect me to be there" "Hey, if she were marrying a guy, she'd be like the worst lesbian ever" I let out a sigh at Joey's response.

Our conversation ended as Rachel ran in excitedly "Did I miss it? Did I miss it?" "No, I'm on right after this guy shoots himself" We all turned our attention back to the television "Whoa, she's pretty" "Yep, words every girl wants to hear out the mouth of her ex" Everyone laughs as Joey says.

"Yeah, and she's really nice too. She taught me all about how to work the cameras, and smell-the-fart acting" "I'm sorry, what?" Rach we all heard it, just learn to ignore it when Joey says stupid things "What?" Wow, Monica apparently you need to learn to ignore him too.