Jackson x reader x key: jealousy (minor smut and angst) pt1

*warning some people might find some words strong*

You had been together with your boyfriend Jackson Wang from got7 for about 2 and a half years, like every relationship you had your ups and downs and it didn't help that he was an idol... There where many times when you swore you couldn't handle more, like when he was gone for tour for several weeks, but yet, something told you to not end the relationship and keep on going.

Finally after weeks of being alone he would return to the simple apartment that you shared. You were really excited because he had promised to take you out on a date as soon as he got home. And tomorrow would finally be the day you would meet him at the airport.

*timeskip*

You were running into his arms. His muscular arms picked you up and span you around and at last he leaned in and placed his  cherry sweet lips on top of yours which in the end lead to a hot make out session were you were pulling his hair and his arms traveled farther down your hips. He would always be your number one, right?

"Y/N! Come on!" You heard a voice that woke you up which led to you grabbing the nearest  pillow and put it over your head to ignore the annoying noise, but as soon as you realized what your dream was about you started to blush like a a tomato and at that moment you were glad that whoever stood in your bedroom couldn't see your face. "Seriously... you can't lie around all day can you?" The voice was really familiar and you could always recognize his voice anywhere you were on this earth. Hard as the dessinion was you choose to remove the pillow over your head go up.

"Morning Key" you called and smiled as you titled your head and let you beautiful c/h sideways. Key had been your childhood friend since you where 4 years and as the "older one" he always tried his best to help you out and  in hard situations.

"Hey" He answered and gave you a crooked smile that would make any other person melt.

"How about you tell me why and how you got into my apartment mister?" Maybe I were too bitter... But screw it I haven't had my morning coffe yet and he knows how I am without coffe...

"Well it isn't too hard when you gave me a key" you suddenly remembered that it was in fact you yourself who had given him the key.... you replied with and 'Ohh'

"And also-" He paused "Like- if I'm gonna be honest, I don't like the guy-the Wang guy you're sharing the apartment with" He said and I rolled my eyes at the comment. It wasn't the first time he had said things like this and it would surely not be the last one either

"You are just jelly of Jackson because you can't share the bed with me" you answered as a comeback and stuck your tongue out like you had always done when you where younger.

"Yeah sure" he smiled and looked down. "So anyway, wanna go out for a walk"

"NOW?!? It's literally like 12 o'clock in morning"

"Well you need to exercise a bit..." he looked down at the ground and laughed as he sat beside you on the bed.

"Thank you! That's the nicest compliment I've ever received.... well okey I'm ready in about 30 minutes so you can just be around in the kitchen or living-room BUT- "

"There's always a BUT isn't it?"   he cut you off

"Yes in fact there is, I will go with you for a walk BUT Jackson is finally coming home today and I'm gonna meet him at the airport. And now I would be really happy if you could leave this room so I can change'

He smiled and bit his lip as he watched you carefull up and down.

"What??" You shoot him a glare.