Minhyuk x Reader

[warning: This can contain words that some people might finds disturbing. So if you're uncomfortable with joking about stuff like sex DO NOT READ (this is NOT a smut as we have another book fully dedicated to that so check it out if you want (;]

-------------------------------------------------------

"Y/nnnn" No answer...

"Y/nnnnnnnnnnn" No answer....

"Y/nnnnnnnnnnnnn seriously I will kiss you if you keep ignoring me!!!!" You started to blush at the thought of him pressing his cold cute lips against yours.

"Y/n you're so cute when you blush ^^ but seriously! I want to speak with my gummy bear!!"

"What is it Minhyuk?!? And since when was I your gummy bear?"

"Oh!! She can speak!!" He pretended to be shocked. "Are you done with your homework sooooooooon?"

"No I'm not...." You quickly answered and went back to solving the math problem "you were facing".

"Wellllllll there's something I want to try out!"

"Tell me about it..." Minhyuk could guess from your voice that you clearly were not interested nor listening to what he was saying.

"But y/nnnn you need to pay attention! It's not fair that the math problems get more time with you than me!" He blurted out.

"I'll listen, just tell me quickly...." You said as you were solving the 10:th problem.

"Wonho and Chankyun told me that I need to be more rough with you in bed but I don't understand what he means?!?" The words wouldn't register in your brain and by now you were blushing like a tomato.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY TELL YOU?!?!?" You stood up so fast that the chair by your desk fell to the floor.

"Y/n are you okey...?"  Minhyuk asked as the little fluff ball he was. ^^

"Y-yeah! But how did you three get on the subject?!?"

"Ah! Well they where watching something on the computer, and it sounded like a girl and a boy getting a massage... Because you know, they were screaming pretty loud" He looked at you with big eyes.

"And then....? "

"And then, I asked why they were watching...."

"W-well w-what did thy s-say?" You asked, worried that Wonho and Changkyun has told your cute innocent boyfriend too much.

"Ahhhhh I'm coming to that!! But then they looked at each other and started to laugh... I didn't understand anything at all to be honest...." He chuckled.

"At last I asked what they thought were funny, and they said that if I can't make my girlfriend sound that way when we're sleeping together I'm too bad at it...." Then he looked straight into your eyes with a look that kinda reminded you of a rabbit...

"BUT Y/N I DONT GET IT ?!? HOW I CAN BE BAD AT SLEEPING... Like do I snore too much?!? And my mommy told me that everyone should be quiet when they sleep...." After his little mental breakdown you could finally breath realizing that this little lost boy though that his idiotic band mates actually meant sleeping and not... Something else.

"No babe, I have never seen a person who sleeps as great and amazing as you" You tried to make him happy. (Aweeee Y/n you're so kind ( ^ω^ ))

"Ohhhhh really?!?" His eyes got really bright, almost as he was a little child in a candy store. This reminded you why you were most utterly ridiculously in love with him.
"Well Y/N I think that you're the best at sleeping too!" He smiled a smile only Minhyuk could do.

"Okey babe I think I can stop with math for a while and cuddle!"

"YESSSS!!" He jumped on your bed and dragged you down to himself.

That night you forgot about math and just stayed in his arms until dawn.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ohhhhhhhhg Y/N Minhyuk is soooo cute and innocent isn't he?! ( ^ω^ ) anyway hope you enjoyed this, bye!