Love is weird.

I knew I wouldn't be able to survive to see her burying. So Me and Anthony were visited by her lawyer telling us about her will since we were leaving that night. "She listed all of your fears Kylee, she said that she wanted you to concur all of these fears and you will be granted a surprise." Dean- Her lawyer- said. I took a deep breath and thanked him because our taxi was here. I hugged my parents and siblings good bye and stepped into the taxi behind Anthony. I waved as the car drove off from my home. I looked at my home state, Kentucky. We lived North so I could see Cincinnati beautifully. I teared up as I thought back of all of my memories here. In collage Me and Anthony studied foreign languages. I learned French, Italian and Japanese while he learned Dutch, Spanish and French. If is bold to move across the Atlantic but it does make me face any fear of flying. We pulled up to the Airport, paying the man and grabbing our bags. We waited at the terminal, not to long and they announced the plane was boarding. We sat down next to each other. Me at the window and him in the middle. The plane started to move and my anxiety started to kick in. Anthony held my hand and rubbed calming circles on my thumb as I closed my eyes not looking at the ground. After a few minutes Anthony whispered" Look at Cincinnati it's so small." I looked over at his smiling face and looked at the window in complete awe. It was beautiful. Our flight was around 10pm so all the lights were shining brightly. Anthony hesitantly let go of my hand and played a movie. He gave me one headphone and he has the other. I laid my head on his shoulder and slowly fell asleep. I woke up to a shaking feeling. Anthony looked at me worried. "It's just turbulence its normal." He reassured me. I sat up and looked out the window at the soft white clouds. That were now grey from the darkness. Suddenly I felt fingers interlock with mine. I looked down at mine and Anthony's interlocked hands and smiled and looked back at the window with a blush on my face. I didn't know what is wrong with me. He's my best friend, and I think I've fallen for him. We landed in Vince. We had to check into a hotel so we can wait for our furniture. Me and Anthony had separate rooms so I texted my sister. Kylee- Kristen, I think I've fallen for Anthony. Kristen- Aw you two would be a cute couple. Kylee- I don't know if I should tell him because he still is heartbroken over his ex. Kristen- Then go meet someone if you don't think he will want a relationship go and meet your soulmate he's out there somewhere. FaceTime me later love you! Kylee- Love you too! I sighed. I got up and knocked on Anthony's door. He opened the door with a smile. "Do you want to go clubbing tonight? I wanna get out and do something the night still young." He laughed" sure let me get ready." He said still chuckling at me. I smiled and ran back to my room and put on my dress and makeup. I looked at my self. "One day I'll meet him. One day."