Chapter 29.

Today I decided to get together with my best friend Hannah.  It had been a while since I had hung out with her and we decided to do a double date with our boyfriends.  Tonight is a special night because while Luke is at practice and Jordan is out getting ready, Ariel and I decided to spend the day pampering Hannah.  

Ariel and Hannah are pretty close too only because they have kind of grown up with each other with Hannah being at our house a lot when we were growing up.

I was painting Hannah's nails a nice white color and putting a gold glitter on her ring fingers for each hand while Ariel was doing her makeup.  Since Ariel is a lot better at doing makeup, I left that job for her.  Just then Wesley and Trent come into Ariel's room.

"What restaurant are you going to tonight?" Trent asked me.  

"Outback Steakhouse."

I knew that was Trent's favorite place to eat as soon as he groaned.  He's always wanting to go there every time we want to go out to eat and mom or dad ask us what place we want to go to.  

"No way are you joking?  And you didn't invite me?" Trent gasps dramatically and puts a hand over his heart.  

Wesley laughs as he throws his head back and pushes him slightly in a joking way.  

"Get over it Trent," Wesley says shaking his head.  

Trent has his own car shop that he opened up about a year ago and is quite popular with his business.  He loves what he does and that's all our parents want for us.  Is for us to love what we do and find love.  Trent doesn't have a girlfriend but I know he does sleep with a lot of girls.  Even though our parents don't agree with his aspect about sleeping with a lot of girls, they don't say anything about it because they somehow know that he will eventually find someone.  They also figure he's an adult and can make his own choices in life and can learn from them.  

Trent is more wild than my other brother's, but we all still get along despite how our personalities are.  

Bentley's in Ariel's room right now also with his head laying on my lap.  He's looking up at me with those big sweet eyes of his.  I bend down and kiss his head as I pet him listening to the conversation between my brothers.  

"They're crazy aren't they Bentley?" I ask him making Ariel smirk at me as Bentley barks.  

"I heard that," Trent tells me.  

I just shrug my shoulders as I continue painting Hannah's nails.  They had just dried and now I am topping the ring fingers on both of her hands with a gold glitter color.  

"So Wesley are you excited for your wedding coming up?" Ariel asks him as she just finished on Hannah's eyes and starting to move onto her face makeup.

"Oh yeah.  I'm just excited to finally call her mine."  He has a closed lip smile on his face as his eyes lit up with excitement.

"Whipped," Trent says and that coughs to try to cover it up.

"Whatever."

Wesley and Trent leave Ariel's room a few minutes later and Ariel finishes Hannah's face makeup as I just got done painting on the gold glitter.  After I'm done I screw the cap back on to the nail polish and wait for that part to dry.  For Hannah's hair we curled it with our curling iron.  

When I was done with her nails, I went into my room to get changed into my outfit.  It consisted of a romper with long sleeves and was flower print.  For my shoes, I decided to wear some heels.  I'm not really used to wearing them so it's a little awkward when I first put them on, but after a few minutes it gets better.  I have on light makeup and my light blonde hair is down straight.  My mascara and eyeliner make my piercing blue eyes pop even more than they do.