Happy sex is good sex

Prologue.

My skin tingled with excitement as Damon walked closer, his face inches away from mine. He smelt like mint and lemons, and his skin was warm. His arms snaked around my waist, pulling me up against him. My heart was pounding.

"Don't worry," he whispered, his breath warm against my face. "I wont hurt you."

"I know," I said.

And then he kissed me. I thought it was going to be soft and light like in movies, but it wasn't. It was aggressive and passionate. My lips moved in harmony to his, his tongue sneaking into my mouth. He tasted so good that I moaned, wrapping my arms around his neck. All I could see, taste, and smell was Damon.

His hands slid under my ass, lifting me up while my legs crossed around his waist. He pushed me up against the wall for support, and started kissing my cheeks.

"I love you," he said in a husky voice. "You don't know how long I have wanted this."

"I want you too," I murmured, my hands now tangled in his soft hair.

He started kissing my jaw line, and then my neck. Suddenly, he started sucking at my neck. He apparently had strong intentions of giving a rather large and dark hicky, but I didn't give a shit.

I reached down his back and grabbed his shirt, snatching it off of him. I moaned loudly at the sight of his perfect abs. He had created an enormous hicky, dark and purple, and was now unbuttoning my shirt while he continued kissing my lips. Our tongues twisted around each other as if they were dancing partners doing an exotic new dance.

My shirt fell to the floor, releasing my black lacy bra with barley covered anything, and since I had natural large breasts he saw plenty. He kissed the area between my neck and breasts, groaning in delight.

"Enough of this," he said, sick of the wall and now wanting my bed. I giggled as he carried my to my bed quickly, getting on top of me.

My hands were all over his tight chest and stomach, while his was all over my breasts, massaging them as if he were an expert.

He was playing with my jeans, about to slip them off when we heard a noise downstairs.

"Shit!" I whispered. "My parents are home! Damon, you have to leave! Sneak out the back, quickly!"