Happy sex is good sex Ch. 1

WOw. im so happy people like my story :) plz comment, vote, and become fans. thanks.

recap: Damon and Haden(the girl) almost have sex but Haden's parents come home.

Chapter 1.

Damon snuck out without my parents finding out, and all was good, but the next day I had to figure out how to hide the damn hicky that covered the side of my neck. I put on a turquoise turtleneck after loads of makeup, and hesitantly left for school.

As soon as I pulled into the school driveway I saw Damon, leaning against his car and looking as sexy as ever, his tousled hair matching his eyes perfectly. I imagined those abs and shivered in delight.

"Hey, babe," he said, walking over to me and trapping me in a passionate kiss, not as violent as I would have liked though.

"Let's skip school!" I blurted before I could even think about what I was saying.

Before I could take it back, he gripped me tighter. "Are you serious?"

I could hear the excitement in his voice and suddenly felt bad. I knew why he was surprised, school was important to me and I haven't missed a day since 1st grade. Finally, I said, "Hell ya."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We went to Damon's house since his mom worked all day. My mom was sure to be home, so there we would be screwed. I dropped my bags on the couch and followed Damon to his room. His bed was small, but of course he will probably be on top of me the whole time.

As soon as he shut the bedroom door Damon was kissing me. No, wait, first he snatched the stupid turtleneck off of my so he could have more options. And then he started kissing me.

I reached for his belt, undoing that and his pants. They fell around his ankles and he kicked them off. Next, his shirt. As soon as that came off I squealed like a little girl.

He stopped and looked down at me. "Are you alright?"

I didn't answer, instead I reached up and pushed his lips against mine, enjoying the taste. Our tongues danced again and his hands slid off my jean shorts. Now I only wore a thong and bra, but I wish I didn't even have that much on.

We went to the bed, and he laid on top of me, kissing the small area between my breasts. I moaned loudly, feeling his chest and stomach. I could feel something hard against me in my lower area and jumped. Damon was sure ready and hell I was going to give it to him.

His hands reached behind me, undoing my bra and throwing it against my door. He stared at my...stuff for a minute before feeling all over them and groaned loudly. He was more aggressive now, and was sucking anywhere he could get. My breasts, my stomach, my neck, my tongue, you name it he sucked it. And I just laid there moaning his name over and over, feeling the adrenaline and no matter how close he got to me it was never close enough.

Finally he ripped off my thong and his underwear and that was it. We were both completely naked, sucking each other. This was the day. I was going to loose my virginity.