Make a plan

Chapter three:

Tai staring at them in worriedly, "You sure? What if they capture you and hold you in the cell like a prison?" Heck, he wish he can learn their language so bad that would be easy for him to communicate with them. He was secretly glad that they teaching him the language like a baby steps. He learned that Yeyinde is a high elder and his son, Yeyin is an honored warrior but so young. He was told the story what happened to them and how did they end up on the earth. Yeyinde and his crew have a mission to get rid of kainde amedha, he learned that it was a black alien he fought a few days ago. Thankfully,, that the blood haven't split on his body, if it did, his skin or bone will melt to enough kill him. He prefer to break each bones than cut a skin, thank you very much.

"L'ulij-bpe oomans, Yautja." Yeyinde cleans his armor with his son. Tai listens to those words. Mad humans. Predators. He picks it up together a puzzle. "You mean mad scientists will equipments on them?" Yeyinde grunts and tilted his head which mean it is a yes. "Want me help you to rescue them?" The predators paused and staring at him, have Tai grow a second head? He got annoyed that he can read their faces as if he is an useless human but not. He haven't tell them about what he is just yet. He just feared if they will leave him after discover the truth. "Look, if you think I'm useless but I'm not. Do you remember the creature that saved your lives from hard meat?" They nodded that they do remembered but why Tai brought it up about the creature. "Follow me, please." He motioned them to follow them.

He lead them outside of the mansion, told them to stay put and moved over to the opposite direction about a two or three feet away from them. He jumps up into the mid-air and a black smokes wrapped around him inside like a crystal ball as soon as it hit on the ground, black smokes vanished into the nothing. The predators gapsed in shocked it was the same creature that saved their lives in few days ago. The creature raised his head up to make a bellow sound then lower his glances at two predators with a golden eyes then lower his head to greetings and steps up front of them, the creature are very large and taller than yautja males. Yeyinde raised his hand to place onto Tai's wet nose and start pets him gently. Yeyin joined his father to follow what he does, rubbing the side of Tai's neck, "I think we need an extra help from Tai. What's the plan, father?"

The high elder paused and stop pets the stag for a moment but grins widen his four mandibles of the lips. "I have an idea but he may not like it." He looks away from his son to Tai, "I have a good plan and you're not gonna like it." Tai huffs and nuzzles Yeyinde's hand with his wet nose. They knew Tai do not understand those language but he will have one, a translator chip. Yeyinde explained his new plan to his son then they start spoke to Tai with each words of Yautja language. Tai found himself dislike about the plan but have no choice because they need hurry to get Yeyinde's warriors out of those mad scientists' place. He knew he have to let those humans to capture him and take him to meet the others while other two Yautja males will deal with oomans and find a ship. They left and sealed and turned the mansion into a beautiful red crystal necklace and asked Yeyinde to take it to protect it for him while he get captured first and the high elder agreement and took it and hide in his armor.

They found the place a two hundred miles away from the mansion, they wish Tai luck and be careful. They watched him got captured by the guards and took him inside the place. So, it is begin.