Happy birthday

Nadine POV

Today's my 18th birthday and and I really excited. And yes im actually 18 my growth slowed down to normal and so here I am. Guess where im going. No im not spending it with the fam Weda said she'd go with me to a club. WHAT?? Im 18 now im not gonna drink just gonna have fun maybe meet a guy. Uh oh what did I do?

"NADINE ESMEE MONA CULLEN I WILL NOT LET YOU GO IF YOU THINK LIKE THAT!!!!" My dad yelled

"SORRY" I yell back

Any way yeah so im not going now im going at 10. And coming back I don't know.

"YOUR COMING BACK AT 2!!!"

What ever helps you live life dad.

Right im gonna wear a cute lose black crop top that goes down to my elbows and short denim shorts and black stletos.

Nadia POV

I wake up to Mona and dad arguing about when were coming back. Honestly I don't care as long its before the sun comes up, but I know my sister she's not going to letme stay out past 4. God she's so overprotective and some times its annoying.

"WEDA! How can you talk about me like that?"

"Because you are." I say almost a whisper

"Only because I love you." she says

"I love you to." I say and hug her.

Any way im going to wear a black crop top that says WTF (wheres the food) and floral short shorts with black in the back ground.

"OMG THAT'S SUCH A CUTE OUTFIT!" Aunt Alice squeals running.

Oh no

Time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were opening our gifts from everyone and here's what I got.

Rose: Crop tops
Emmet:high wasted shorts and pants
Mom: new iphone7
Dad: BMW I8 2016(sorry ifnits wrong im not really into cars)
Grandpa: a passport to 196 places
Grandma: Samsung smart TV (shares with Nadine)
Alice: clothes
Jasper: new Macbook
Mona: a sister neckace

Nadine POV

GOT ALL THE SAME AS NADIA except the car BMW I8 2P16 SILVER
not the neckace

Nadia: earrings

Another time skip Cuz I can
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We were on our way to the club and just talking. I was driving. When we got there I saw the most beautiful person I've ever seen. He had the most beautiful green  eyes that seem to be cruel and hateful and sadness but they are warm and loving in my eyes.

Nadia POV
When we got there I saw the cutest boy I've ever seen he had baby blue eyes that seem to glow with happiness and hate. And he was with a girl with pale skin and blue eyes and straight blonde hair. She was in a blue dress and silver heels. And she looked like she didn't want to be here. Then she saw how I was looking at him and then she looked at him and saw him looking at me and smiled like Christmas came early. Then her mind went wild
Omg im soooo gonna get then together i mean yeah he mean but doesn't everyone need love?
And a whole bunch of other stuff.

Nadine POV
The girl next to the guy my little sister was staring at mind went wild talking about how she's gonna get them together and how he's sad. So I decide that im gonna walk up to them and introduce mystpelf and Nadia.

"Hello wha-who are you"? They seem to get what I was trying to say and they let it pass like they own the please ummmm no I own the place.

"Stefen Salvitore who are you?" he said/asked with a confused look on his face.

"Nadine Cullen" I said. " So we gonna keep playing this or are you gonna tell me what you are?"

"How do you know im not human?" he asked suspiciously

"Well who says im human?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"You smell like a human but with something else." he says questioningly (sorry to who ever is reading this I don't know how to spell)

"Well tell me what you are and I'll tell you what I am."

"Vampire." He says bluntly

"1/10 vampire." I say

"No your no your not my kind of vampire you a cold one right?"

"Yeah nightwalker?" I ask

"How do you know about us?"

"Well my grandpa is kinda obsessed with epanything and every thing, he wants to know everything known to man witch, vampires, werewolves, shapeshifters, doppelgangers, hybrids of all kinds." When I say doppelgangers he kinda seems sad but he quickly collects him self and goes back to how he was.

"Well come to mystic falls and I'll tell you and your family about them."

"Well im only 18 but I think I can arrange something but you'll have to pretend that your my mate other wise they won't agree." Though I wish he was my mate.