Boundaries

Kirko Bangz

'' This is the last of it, you got anymore bae? '' I said as, I brought in this big ass suitcase.

'' No but, come in here real quick. '' She yelled from the living room. I moved out of my condo and got crib by the studio. Two storys with 5 rooms and 5 and a half restrooms, a pool, studio and movie room.

'' Wassup? '' I said as she sat on the kitchen counter and i came between her legs.

'' Let's set some boundaries. '' She said as, I smacked my lips.

'' This shit better be good Le. ''

'' Anywayss, I don't want no babysiter seriously. I don't trust no physco with my kids. ''

'' Lex baby chill out, ain't everyone like that ma. ''

'' I don't care, I'm serious Kirk. ''

'' Alright alright shit. ''

'' Number two, we gon always going to be honest alright? ''

'' That shouldn't even be a question, ma. But alright now give daddy a kiss. '' She put her arms around my neck while i put my arms on her ass, but got interupted by Nelle.

'' Eww daddy '' She whined and covered her eyes.

'' Yeah, you better not be doing none of this alright. '' I said as I gave her ass a squeeze before i let her go and picked Nelle up.

'' Aalyna's up and she keeps playing with my fingers. ''

'' Where's Diamond? ''

'' In the restroom. ''

'' It's alright, I got her. Just finish unpacking downstair. '' Lex said as she jumped off the counter and kiss both of our forehead.

'' Come on, you gon help daddy right? '' I said as I put her down and kissed her cheek.

Lexi Sanchez

'' What's mommys baby doing up? '' I said as I laided in the bed and put her on my chest.

'' Come on, lets wash your face so mommy can run her errands. '' I laided her on Nelle's bed as, i changed her diapers. I just moved back into Kirk's house and he was still getting everything set up. He took the day off from the studio to fix the house, and he's doing a pretty good job. We went to go get all the furniture, now all he's doing is setting it up with Ty.

'' Come on baby, let's see if daddy will watch you while mommy and auntie Asia go find a salon. '' I cooed her as I picked her up. While, I was in Houston, I got a hair license and grew to love hair, so why not open up a salon with my Asian bitch and let her do nails?

" Where y'all finna go? " He said as he put down the couch with Ty and came over to me, and kissed my lips and kissed her forehead, as she reached out for him.

" I'm about to go looking for some salons with Asia. " I said as he got her.

" I can't watch her if, I'm suppose to be done with the house tonight. "

" Alright, I'm going to be back soon and I'm going to get something so, I can cook tonight. " I said trying to take her from him, but she started crying, I sighed and put my purse on the side and tried to get her, but she kept crying louder.

" It's alright, I got her. " He said as he kissed me, as I patted her little booty and grabbed my purse and left.

---