The unholy heaven

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoy the unholy heaven. I put so much work into it and I'll gladly appreciated it if you give it a vote! Thanks. You may enjoy.

Blood.

Everywhere he looked, he saw nothing but red.

Helplessness overcame him.

He wasn't able to do it.

He couldn't save them.

His hands trembled and he heard something dripping on the cold ground beneath him.

It was blood.

His blood. The blood of his younger sister that loved to cook for him and always called him Oppa. The blood of his other younger sister who always acted as a tomboy, who loved to play the football with her friends. The blood of his father, that always woke him up with his crazy antics.

He glanced at his hands covered in that gruesome red stuff and felt tears swelling in his eyes.

It was same as 6 years ago, when his mother died and his hands were left covered in blood too.

He couldn't do nothing.

Not even registering his own body, lying across the road, teared up beyond recognition, he arched backwards and shouted in despair.

His voice echoed in the dark night that surrounded him.

He yelled.

He screamed.

He cried.

He let his emotions go wild, until he completely dried up and his vocal cords failed.

Not knowing what to do, he felt weak like never before.
A second voice, that only few minutes before explained to him the way the world he could always see worked, weakly called to him.

"Boy..."

With his hands in his hair, he turned around to see the small figure clad in black lying near the hedge, slowly moving, trying to get up, but failing to do so.

"Shinigami... you are alive?" His rough voice barely held any emotion, yet his surprise was evident.
The raven-haired female got to sitting position and nodded with minimum amount of movement.

"Yes... we, shinigami, are more durable than humans... injuries of this level can't kill me..." Despite her claim, she was clearly having problems breathing, and her hand was clenching her shoulder, where he could see a gaping hole, courtesy of a monster they somehow managed to beat.
"Boy... I'm not a nice person... so I won't try to comfort you... but I need to know if you understand the situation."

The shinigami asked, jerking when she tried to take a deep breath.
'...at least two ribs are broken... damn.'
The person in front of her blankly glanced at his surroundings and swallowed hard.

"... they are dead... that thing... ate them." He managed to state when he felt the contents of his stomach enter his mouth and he vomited on the ground.

She hesitantly looked at him.
It was clear to her that he was in a pitiful state.

Who could blame him?

Seeing his two little sisters get eaten by a hollow must have broken his spirit.
"I... " She trailed off and looked away, ashamed of her own pitiful self.
It was her job, to protect the humans from the hollows and she failed to do so. Quite spectacularly in a morbid sense.

"... yes. However, I can feel that your father is still alive... "
Her words managed to shake him up a little, and she saw first hints of emotions on his face. Clenching his fists, he managed to stand up and dash towards the still body of his parent.
His father was lying on his stomach, his face hidden from his view, but he didn't care. Hastily, he put his two fingers on his father's neck, checking for a pulse, feeling it after a moment.

"At least you survived, Dad." She barely heard his words, that held all of his emotions that he could produce at the moment.

She watched as his legs buckled under him and he sat next to his father.
"Maybe it's your aloofness that saved you, ha-ha." The boy laughed, tears freely flowing from his eyes.
He sat there for a few minutes, checking for any injury. Finding none, he slowly got up and walked towards the shinigami.

"You're right, he looks fine, he's just unconscious. He only hit his head and had some cuts and bruises, but nothing serious. After a good sleep, he should be just fine." He stared at the shinigami, trying his best not to glance at his right, at the huge pool of blood.
She noticed it but held her tongue.
She knew that nothing she would or even could say, would lessen his pain.
"What happened to... what happened to them?" He asked quietly, his fists clenched again.

The shinigami sighed and held her side when a pain shot through her.
"Since we managed to purify that hollow, the souls of your sisters are now free and they joined the Reincarnation cycle, waiting to be reborn in the World of the Living as different people. They are not suffering or anything like that." She said and saw the tiniest smile form on his face.
"Good... that's good." He whispered and turned his head towards the heavens, quietly praying for their souls.
She gave him a moment, then spoke again.

"You, on the other hand, are still here, which is something that cannot be let as it is. I'm sorry to be blunt but ..." His empty laugh made her cringe a little as he cut her off.

"I'm dead, I know. I realized it immediately. Don't worry, that's the least worrying thing right now for me. So... what do I do now, shinigami?"
"Seok-woo"

"Excuse me?"

The shinigami pointed at herself and repeated her words.
"Seok-woo. That is my name, not 'shinigami'." She offered him a hand.
Staring at her for a full minute, he grabbed it and nodded to her.
"I'm Soo-An. Nice to meet you, Seok-woo."

The shinigami called Soo-An, faintly smiled at him and grabbed the sword, that was resting next to her.
"Seok then. What you have to do now, is quite simple. I need to perform a

Konso on you, so that you can move on to the Afterlife. I would let you stay here, but it would be pointless. You can't communicate with the living people and the longer you stay here, the greater the chance that you'd turn into a hollow yourself."