Entering soul society

'This is bad.' The shopkeeper thought for himself, looking over his shop-assistant's shoulder as he tended to shinigami's wounds.

'I just hope that his nature will keep him alive for the moment and that with some good luck, he could awaken.'

"What do we do now, boss?" His assistant asked as his hands were glowing green, providing the shinigami with a healing energy.

He glanced behind him when he heard no response.

The shopkeeper stood there, his face hidden with a fan.

"For now, we'll let things go freely and see what happens."

Assistant visibly frowned.

"Isn't that dangerous? Shouldn't we send some help, or a guidance?"

Man in a hat shook his head.

"No. I think that our young friend can take care of himself just fine. This way, 'that' man's plans will be certainly delayed too. Don't worry though. I'll call her and ask her if she can contact her old acquaintances. He'll be fine, jongkook."

His assistant, jongkook just nodded. They both knew each other from when they were little so there was no need for any doubt.

'He'll be fine.' The man repeated for himself in his mind, as if trying to ease his nervous mind.

Soul Society

Seok-woo, not so long ago a quite normal teenager, woke up in the middle of nothing, feeling numb throbbing in his head.

He rolled on his back and with opened eyes looked at the sky above him.

It was possibly the sunniest day he has seen in the last few months and if he focused, he was sure he could hear the quiet rustle of the wind passing through the trees that surrounded him. He was lying on a rather warm grass that slightly tickled his skin.

His mind was hazy, as if something tried to mess with his memories and for a moment, he was completely lost, as he couldn't remember where the hell he was.

As he tried to get up, he grabbed his head, feeling a fairly painful headache.

When he did that, he noticed that his hands were dirty.

Examining them, he realized that it was a dried blood that was covering them and he felt sick.

Glancing on his right, he saw a small lake nearby. His stomach still upset, he begrudgingly got up and slowly walked towards it, intent on washing his hands.

While he took the short stroll, he tried to look around and gather as much information as he could on where he was.

'I'm... sure that this isn't a place where I live.' He thought and raised his head when he spotted some old looking building in afar.

After he arrived to the lake, he noticed that the water inside it was crystal clear, so he decided to drink first and only then wash his hands. It would be such a waste to contaminate the water with that blood.

He hungrily gulped down the water, becoming aware just how thirsty he was. When the cold fluid passed his throat and entered his stomach, he burped and massaged his neck. He had a feeling that he must have yelled quite much, because his throat was very dry.

Next thing he did was to wash his hands and watching the blood flow through the water, he felt as if some heavy burden was lifted from his being.

Shaking his head, he lifted himself and turned to the direction of the old buildings.

'Maybe somebody lives there, who could explain the situation to me.'

However, with each step he took to get closer, the worse feeling settled in his gut.