Me nd you

A/N Hello dears. Here is the next part. This one is in Manik's pov. Do leave your comments. Enjoy!

CHAPTER 1B

The husky melodius voice reigned over the excited crowd in the large stadium filled with shimmering lights. All eyes were on a tall guy on the centre of the huge stage. His eyes shined and a lazy smile grazed the lips adorning his unbelievably handsome face...

MANIK POV

I felt the familiar feeling of raw excitement rush into my body when I see hundreds of faces in front of me. I craved the sense of exhilaration I get when I sing. Music was my passion more than a profession. Every time I sang I gave it my all.  I gave quick bow after my performance and slipped out through the back door.

I may love music that doesn't mean I don't get overwhelmed at times with the fans and the celebrity status that comes along with it. Today was one such day. As soon as I was back stage I some how managed to cover myself up with a hoodie and a pair of cooling glasses. I called Cabir, my best friend as well as my PA. In a few seconds he found me.

" Bro- that was a killer performance man. Wait. Why are you dressed like this? Wait. No Manik. You can't.." I cut him off neatly and snatched out his car keys almost feeling sorry for him. Afterall he was the one who had to clean up the mess I leave behind.

"Sorry yaar but I need this break." I said  brushing past him and the other staff making a beeline to the exit.

 Through the corner of my eyes I saw a group of girls pointing at me. Oh damn! I almost ran to the car and fled from the crime scene. Finally breathing peacefully after days of hectic schedule.

 I didn't have any regrets in life. I took risks and faced the consequences. I loved music. It was my life. I didn't care about the popularity that came along with it. Nor did I care about the fake gossips or the absence of personal life. I have one true friend I trust, Cabir. I don't know what a family is other than that it gives you a huge bank balance. I don't know what love is. My divorced coorperate head parents never bothered to teach me. I don't believe in love. Frankly speaking no girl caught my attention till now. Except for some occasional fling with some haughty models my love life is a big fat zero. Of course the media didn't think so and I didn't bother to burst their bubble. As a matter of fact I enjoy their creativity when it comes to romantic endeavors.

I rolled down the windows and felt the wind on my face. A crazy feeling of being free flowed through me.  I sped through the highway with no specific destination. It was almost 3 hours since I left. The sun set endowed the sky a myriad of colours. I embraced the sense of serenity surrounding me.

A movement in the back seat broke my trance. I stamped on the breaks bringing the car to a screeching halt. I heard a muffled cry. I turned around to see a cute girl in her early twenties rubbing her forehead. Her hair was a total mess and her eyes were heavy with sleep. Oh God! Another crazy fangirl. Let's just say my previous encounters with obsessive fan girls weren't quite pleasant. We gazed at each other for a moment. I watched her eyes turn into saucers. I waited for the over excited scream and the flashes of the camera .But instead I felt something hard hit my head, her chappals! Before I had a chance to make sense of the totally weird scenario I was in she launched herself into me attacking every part of me within her reach.
She began ruthlessly pulling my perfectly gelled up hair  screaming...

 " You bloody kidnapper. I'm not gonna spare you. How dare you kidnap me? Nandini Sharma se panga le liya hain tune...tujhe toh main..."
(You have messed with Nandini Sharma this time mister... Get ready to die! ")

What the hell?

.......

Do leave comments.