Prologue

UNKNOWN ENTRY: 27th MARCH 1996, 9:37 P.M.

          No. This can't be possible. Alpha01 has been destroyed. At this moment, Alpha02 is taking over the building, killing most of the employees with the weaponry it got from hacking the security system. I'm in the old storage room right now, and it seems that Alpha02 doesn't have influence over here since all the power of the room is actually coming from an emergency generator located inside the room. However, it's old, and I don't think that it will last for much longer.

           To solve that, I'm keeping on only the basic of the stuff, as in this PDA that isn't consuming power from the generator since there are quite a lot of batteries stored here, and a computer that I'm using to hack the camera system in hope for some result, even though Alpha02 will probably take back the control as soon as he realizes it. Whatever, I must try it; I need to know if there are any other survivors here, even though I can't help. Yes, I know that it's worthless, but something is telling me to do it, and I've learned to trust in my instincts.

          With a click, the main door of the storage door opens. I freeze for a second and then hide behind a shelf filled with chargers. Seconds after, I see something entering the door as the smell of blood fills the room. I freeze again, now for more time. The humanoid figure starts wobbling as it enters the room, but it falls after some steps. I knew that there wasn't better chance, so I grabbed an old, quite heavy charger and rushed towards the creature, but when I was ready to slam, I stopped, in shock. 

---

That's it for now, I'll try to post one chapter per week, hope you liked! Yes, I know that the story is confusing (and short) for now, but all will be explained later.

Also, special thanks to StardustLegend for helping me out with the plot! ^^

(Portuguese version going to be published soon, I think)