The Cutest Boy Actor

Hey everyone! It's me Mackenzie! How's your day? I hope it's good! So, this is my story on how I developed my crush on iamcaseysimpson ! Everyone brace yourselves for the romantic things that might happen in this story! Hope you enjoy this story! As always, have a great day everyone! Lots of love, Mackenzie 💕

It was a boring day in my house in California and I was just there lying down on my bed. "Boring" I kept on saying as I changed the channels on my TV until I stopped at Nickelodeon. I saw him, the blonde haired boy named Ricky in a show called Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn. The episode was named "Remote Control" and I really liked it. When it got to the cute blonde haired boy's (that's what I call him since I don't know his name) evil laugh, I literally just fell on the ground!

I had a major RCS (Roller Coaster Syndrome) right at that moment! And this time, the roller coaster was going maximum fast! I quickly dialed my friends' number and I was literally dying at that moment! "Guys!" I screamed over the phone. "OMG! What is it, Mackenzie? Calm down girl!" Zara's voice said.

"Zara! Hi! Sorry, I went crazy over there. Do you know the actor of Ricky Harper in Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn?" I asked her. "Oh! You mean the blonde haired boy? I think the name of his actor is Casey Simpson" Zara replied. "Casey Simpson" I said dreamily. "Ummm, Mackenzie?" Zara said. "Oh! Are you still there?" I said. "Yeah" she replied. I thanked Zara and hung up the phone. "If Casey wants to know about me, then I should write my information down!" I said to myself. I got a piece of paper and started writing my information. I think I took about thirty minutes just writing that! Who cares? :)

Hey everyone! I hope you all enjoyed this first part! Especially you, Casey! All my information are on the third part of this story! Continue to read everyone and have a great day, everyone!

Mackenzie 💕