Epilogue

"LEE JINHEE,YOU CAN'T SLEEP YET!YOU DON'T EVEN FINISH TELL ME THE WHOLE STORY,I MEAN THE REASON!I'M ASKING YOU WHY,NOT ASKING YOU TO TELL ME THE WHOLE STORY!" He whined like a baby as she told him that she's tired so she wanted to sleep.She just shrugged it off and closed her eyes peacefully.

"Yahhh~~~" He was being clingy and started to annoy her by shaking her arm and the whole body.Her eyes flung opened and quickly glared at him.Then he stopped his childish action.

"Stop doing that and lets sleep!" He pouted,not breaking their eye contact.She rolled her eyes as she couldn't insist his cute action.

She groaned and said, "Okay okay stop doing that before I kiss you and-" She couldn't finish it as he interrupted her words.

"And what?" He smiled sheepishly,being naughty for a moment,making she rolled her eyes in annoyance again.

"Oh shut up,Tae.Listen to me or I'll just sleep then-"

"Okay okay okay." He giggled.

"So,the main reason was I actually had been stalking you and was in love with-"

"With me,right?" He said proudly and full with confidence.

"Quit that,Tae.I was going to say that I was in love with your house,and not you." Hearing that,he pouted.

"But I love you now,don't worry." She grinned.

"Is it because the word 'please'?" He asked while saying the keyword that made her accept him last two months.

"No,it is because I know that you love me so heh." She answered him,stuck her tongue playfully.

Just then he remembered something, "Yah,have you drink the milk?" ,making she confused.

"What milk?" He mentally slapped himself.

"Have you forgotten?You are pregnant,Jinhee ah!" He exclaimed,made her realized.

"Oh..But why do I have to drink milk?" She asked making he slapped himself for real.

"For our baby sake!Now don't ask anymore and let me take it." He left her,heading to the kitchen to take the milk.

After a while,he went back to the room and handed her the milk. "Here,drink it."

But she shook her head instead.He furrowed his eyebrows,looking confused.

"I want you to drink it first."

His eyes went bigger.

"Yah,are you crazy?This is for a pregnant mom!How can I drink it?" That made her pout.

"It's not like you're going to pregnant as well as me." She looked away,making he panicked.

"Yah yah yah..Okay okay!I'll drink it.." He looked suspiciously at the milk , I'm not going to pregnant right?

He drinked it a bit and gulped nervously.

Then she took away the glass from him and giggled.

"What?" The milk that he drank left some mark on his lips,making him looked like an old man but actually more like a grandfather.

"Come here,I'll wipe it for you." She chuckled over and over.He sat beside her and looked at her.

She smiled,leaning closer and kissed him.

Both of them kissed passionately in rhytym until the director said cut.

"Cut!" Both of them stopped kissing and stood up,walking over the staffs and bowed at them.

"Thank you for your hardwork on working this movie,newlyweds!We are hoping both of you to act in more dramas or movies in the future and hoping you guys to be happy with your marriage!You guys act too good!Very excellent and I'm very satisfied with it.Thank you too for all stuffs and forgive me if I had did any wrong during this entire shooting.Now happy holiday and our meetings end here.Dismiss." The director said proudly and bowed at them.

Taehyung looked at Jinhee and smiled.

"You're so good at acting,baby bear!How can you refused the offer back then?" He praised her non stop while she just laughed and laughed.

Both of them went home and spent the night together very well although in the tired condition,and Jinhee actually was pregnant for 2 months already.So they really gonna have a baby!

-The end-