Chapter Six - The Party

AN: Hey guys!!! I didn't have time to edit this so I hope it's okay!!!! But I will try to update this more!!! Hope you enjoy!!! :)

1 Week Later

Westy's P.o.v

I flipped my hair over the diffuser letting hot air tangle through my curls. When I finished fixing my unruly curls I put the finishing touches on my eye shadow. I glanced up at the slightly sexy black dress that was lying in front of my on my bed. The peplum dress would accentuate my curves perfectly. I took a deep breath hoping my parents wouldn't mind my choice of dress for the party. I slipped the dress on, letting out a sigh. My parents where forcing me to tag along for an Ashton's eighteenth birthday party. His parents where kind enough to rent a country club out for his guests, all of the parents in one ball room and all of his friends and teenagers in the other.

"Westy! Please hurry up!" My mother yelled from downstairs. I grabbed my gold sequin clutch off my bed before racing down stairs. I heard a slight gasp and turned to see my mother looking at me with glazed eyes. I gave her a confused looking opening my mouth for a response but her toned arms wrapped around me giving me a squeeze.

"You look so beautiful honey!"

My father on the other hand didn't look convinced giving me the usual speech about staying away from the boys. All week I had managed to keep my cool around Ashton. I talked to Liam almost every night on the phone telling him about my day. He was going to be at the party tonight and I was slightly nervous. I hadn't seen him in months. But this feeling in my stomach made me feel like Ashton was going to ruin it somehow. No matter what I couldn't let that happen.

~

"Okay, I will meet you in the main hall at 11." I said parting with my parents. My mother and father left me hand in hand giving me the okay as I walked down the long hallway toward the vibration of the music coming from the ballroom. My gold metallic shoes sparkled as I walked. I took a deep breath before entering the dim lighted room where some recognizable faces were dancing and chatting. It wasn't packed but there were plenty of people spread across the room.

"You look simply amazing" I felt hot breath on my ear sending a shiver down my spine. I turned to see Liam's beautiful smile and perfect brown eyes staring back at me.

"Oh my gosh, Liam!" I wrapped my arms around him tightly giving him a hug.

"I missed you so much." He mumbled in my ear. I nodded I couldn't agree more with him. His hand stayed looped around my waist as I let go of him. I could barely look away from him. He had changed so much in just short time, he was stronger and his face more defined. I could have kissed him right then.

"I'm so happy you are here, I was hanging around Ashton until he picked up two other girls and left me." He let out slight laugh. I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"That sounds like something he would do!" I ran my hand up Liam's arm grinning. I was taken back by our flirtatious ways already resurfacing. He smiled at me staring into my eyes like he couldn't look away. I didn't want him to. I bit my lip before speaking.

"I will be right back, if you don't mind I need to go get a drink."

He nodded before slowly letting his grip let go of me.

"When you come back we can dance." He grinned. I gave him a slight nod before walking over toward the assorted drinks table and little appetizers placed on plates around them. I picked up a champagne flute filled with some sort of fizzy drink and looked around for Jazzy and Sasha. Then I spotted them they where standing around Ashton who had already had his eyes locked on me. He raised one of his eyebrows before waved my friends off and making his way toward me. I glanced around quickly trying to decide if I should walk away or stay and chat like the polite girl I was. (HA) Before I could even decide Ashton had already walked up closer to me than I expected.