Fanfic

Sup I'm going to be doing some fanfics or images of celebs soz if it might be cheesy or weird as some will be written widout editing
And yes I will continue doing my other story Revenge hope u guys read this and the other
Legooooo

                                                                   Alien

"Bumtrotter wake the fuck up"
My sister is legit the reason why I am mentally unstable (wait does that even make sense)
C
"coming you fucktard" I dragged my dead legs off my bed and headed of to the loo.

After what seemed like 50billion yrs I went downstairs to eat but today there was no food. I rubbed my eyes and ran to the dinner table. A not. Wonder what it could be?

Dear bum
Today I was not bothered to make food so ya gonna have to make it yourself also I will not come home going to a party. Make ur self useful alright.
Lots of hate sis

What the flick am I supposed to do (shrugg)
School was worse. The canteen was closed. ARGGgGgGgGhHh. How on earth am I supposed to concentrate in this prison of a school without food.

You know what duck skool I'm off.

I sneaked out of the school gates and walked causally down the road full of kids. My best friend vernon smacked my back startling me. Dafauq is wrong with you child where u going.
I gave him a glare and he mockingly raised his hands and walked off.

Belly growling
Ok ok let me see shall I get tofu or a Big Mac (don't judge) my drain says Big Mac.

Hmmmmmm this is sooo good. I screamed so loud that ppl gave me haveyoueverseenfoodinyourlife looks. After 30m mims I decided to go to the mall. I skipped along  now empty roads and into the mall.

Let's me see suit or dress. What I have like 70£ in my bag (don't ask) let me spend.
Suit lovely. Madam can I get this suit in size 20 ( yeah I'm fat so what)
"Sure"
While the lady was bust getting my stuff I browsed around the shop when my eyes fell on the most handsomest man I have ever seen.
He was wearing a plain white shirt with jeans and shoes. So simple yet sexy. Our eyes met and I quickly looked away.

"There you go" the lady handed me my stuff.
"Thanks" with that I headed off.

As I was walking my mind could not discard that boy. Why why why.
I looked back to see that he was walking with a group of boys in my direction. Shit shit shit. Wait why am I panicking. I walked faster until I entered one of my favourite shops.

JD!! King of trainers get in there. Ganganaggangganggan

I entered and began Hunting for some trainers for my suit. Prom season.
It took me an hour to find shoes.

Haven't I got the best choices

6pm damn have I been out all day. I reached home in 10 mins and to suprise sis wasn't here. Good. Who wants her little beach.
I hurriedly scampered to my room where I put all my new clothes on. Took And pic and posted it. Minutes later I got 5k likes. 😎

Right today is the big day and my brain has finally discarded that boy so let's get promming. My bff came round so we get ready together.
At 7 we rode into the night sky to get to the venue. Amazing work teachers. The place was massive with purple light everywhere and a red carpet.

"Shall we" I heard a deep voice from behind me.
It was him the boy from the mall.
" you"?
"Yep"
Well let's get going. He gave me a rectangle smile and I slid me arm through his.
FlASH the camera went

Bruh I wasn't even ready.

We walked inside and it was like a palace. Hot damn. Music was booming people were dancing and laughing what more was needed.

" my name is taeyang. Kim taeyang " he spoke and looked at me. His eyes were so dark and his face almost perfect.

" call me amber" I said in my calm voice.
Shall we dance?

I was about my choke on my spit. Are you mad. Why you wanna dance with me.
Coz I like you.  Shmeur

We just stared at each other. Him calmly me about to burst.

We went to the dance floor and a slow song came on and everyone went all slow and clung to each other. We looked at each other and slowly got into position. Him placing an arm on my waist and me placing my arms on his shoulder. He was quite tall.

After a few minutes the dance stopped and everyone was going home all except us.
We were still dancing on the dance floor.

This guys ain't so bad

This is is so adorable

My phone started buzzing and it was sis. Why.

"Have to go now"  see ya soon
"Ok"

He leaned and kissed me check and smirked

With that we both separated ways

Wow that was long
This is not edited I wrote this all out whatever was in my head all on this page
Hope I get some comments and votes remember type comments and tell me how to improve

I will be doing more of this give suggestion too on who I should next

Adios chikas xx