.1.

~Chloe's POV~
   I walk through the door to a classroom on my first day of school at Linux: Witchcraft and Wizardry. Students are sitting in desks everywhere that are in pairs of two. My potions professor, Professor Alaster, looks at me and points to an empty seat. I plop down into the chair and look at the person next to me. A girl the same age as me looks up from her desk and at me. She has wavy brown hair and soft hazel eyes. "I'm Sapphire. Sapphire Peterson." She says. "Im Chloe." I say smiling.
About an hour later, Professor Alaster dismisses the class and Sapphire and I walk to our next class which is Counter-Curses.
Hours and hours go by before my first day of school comes to an end. Sapphire and I are in the same house so we share a dorm room. We walk to our dorm and talk about dragons. "I think a Norwegian Thorntail dragon woul-" I get interrupted by running into someone. I go tumbling backwards and my books fall to the ground. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." A sweet voice says. He holds out his hand for me to grab. His eyes are a soft bluish green and his small smile offers a kind gesture. I take his hand and he helps me up. "I'm Jungkook." He says handing me my books. "I'm Chloe." I reply. "Chloe. That's a beautiful name." He says. "And you are?" He turns to Sapphire. "I'm Sapphire. Sapphire Peterson." She blushed as he shakes her hand. "What house are you in?" He asks turning back to me. "We're in Caesar house." I reply. "So am I!" He says happily. "I have to go, but I'll see you around." He smiles at me and heads off down the hallway.