Tease to please

"Randall could be a good shot for a boyfriend you know" Grant teased.

Are you fucking kidding me.

"Randall? What? Ew no, I really don't like those frat looking guys" I said rolling my eyes.

"Frat looking guys? I see how it is, you're the kind of girl who stereotypes people" Grant said with a giggle.

What the fuck? No I'm not like that!

The kind of girl who stereotypes people?

"I'm not like that" I said mad.

"But you don't like those frat looking guys, that means you wouldn't even give them a chance just because the way they look" Grant insisted, now looking straight into my eyes.

"It's not that... honestly... I just— I just have problems socializing with people" I said as he laughed.

What's so funny Grant? I am an antisocial person, sorry to be that boring.

"That's because you don't let people in!" he said laughing.

"Because people suck, they lie, they hurt you, they..." I said looking away.

Why is he getting on this subject anyway? I really don't like this.

You barely know him Anna.

"You sound like something really harsh happened to you—"

"I don't want to talk about it, alright?" I said getting up from the couch.

That was rude Anna.

"Okay, no problem" Grant said with a kind smile.

Jesus doesn this kid ever gets angry? Like ever?

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"It must be the chinese" I said walking towards the front door.

Grant stayed in the couch while I went pick the food, after I did so I sat back in the couch with my legs under me, giving him his portion and taking mine.

"Yummy!" he said eating.

He even looks cute while eating, how is this even possible? I'm having serious problems with this kid and he has a girlfriend, I need to stay away for good.

You could give it a try at least?

No, I'm not a home wrecker and I won't be one.

"So are you going to help me with the garden after lunch or would you rather stay inside and watch tv" he teased laughing.

I suck at fixing gardens but whatever means spending time with you— What?

Stop Anna, he has a girlfriend.

"I'll help you, sure" I said nodding.

Right when we finished eating I picked everything up and put it on the trash, I washed my hands and looked at Grant who was still sitting on the couch.

"Alright, let's keep up with work" he said taking his beanie from the back pocket and putting it on.

He looked at me and winked.

"I'll be right out" I said walking to my room.

I looked for more suitable clothes to be fixing the garden, I put on a pair of dark sweatpants and a bright red shirt, I took my hair on a ponytail and went to the back yard.

"Okay" I said as Grant glanced at me, he laughed while putting water on some plants.

"What's so funny?" I asked right away.