Reality

School isn't the most fun thing to do mostly every day. There's the annoying teachers, stupid classmates, super long homework.. who actually likes doing all this? I don't and that's a fact. I hate school so much, I wish school could just die.

  But, you know, school is where I met my boyfriend, Dylan. He's way taller than me & he's super cute. He's not the cutest, I can admit that, but his heart is probably the best. No, I lied. He barely even talks to me and when I talk to him, I try acting mad, but it doesn't work. Who wants to ignore the guy they think they're in love with? Not me.

  Well, I'm not sure if I think I love him, but... I really like him & I have been liking him for a while. I'm barely 13, but I think I really like him.

  Let's go back in time, shall we?

  -October 2012-

  "Oh my gosh Kassandra!" my crazy friend, Kate, exclaimed through the phone, "Why didn't you come to school today? Ms. Bell's class got a new student & girl, he is super hot."

  "I was sick, and really? I will be the judge of that," I said as Kate & I let out a small laugh, "what's his name, though?"

  "Dylan." Kate said as if his name were the key to her heart. "Everyone's trying to get at him though. Even the eighth graders."

 Oh how I hate those eighth graders. They think they're so much more better than us just because they're one year older. Like, no. I don't really like the eighth grade girls because they always talk about everyone! They've talked about me before, but I could really care less. And the guys are the worst. Yes, they're all attractive and charming, but all they want to do is get in everyone's pants. They're stupid and I really despite them.

  "Kassie!" I heard my mom yell.

  I covered my phone with my hand then yelled, "What mom!"

  "Dinner's ready!" she yelled back to me.

  "Be down in five!" I yelled as I took my hand off my phone, "Hey Kate, see you tomorrow in school, I gotta go eat dinner, love you, bye."

  I hung up my phone as I connected it to my charger. I can't wait to see this guy, Dylan.

  -Next Day at School-

  "So where's this Dylan guy?" I asked my best friend Priscilla.

  "Um, over there" she said as she pointed to this really tall dude. Well, the back of him looks cute, now lemme just see what he looks like in the front. "You should go talk to him." I nodded as I walked towards him.

  "Uh hey," I said as I tapped his shoulder and he turned around, "I'm Kassie."

  "Hey, nice to meet you Kassie," he said as he smiled, "I'm Dylan."

  Wow he's super attractive and his voice is really nice. He's so dreamy. Oh my! Now I could see why Kate was freaking out so much. He's like.. perfect.