spread your cheeks and cough

vik's pov

"stay right here," the young-looking police officer, who had been assigned to escort me to my next destination, ordered, before slamming shut a metal door behind me.

i sighed and ran my fingers through my tangled hair, as i examined the small concrete room that i was locked in. there wasn't much to examine other than a small, empty grey container sitting in the corner.

after about ten long minutes of examining the empty container, the door creaked open and the cop entered the room, a new container, like the one on the floor except not empty, in his arms. after shutting the door behind himself, he set the container down on the floor next to its brother and turned back to me.

"strip."

fucking fantastic.

"at least take me out on a date first, jesus." i awkwardly chuckled, but my chuckle was immediately shut down by the agitated glare being directed my way. apparently, cops don't appreciate jokes when strip searching inmates.

i sighed, before obliging and slipping my hoodie over my head.

"where do i put this?"

he nodded towards the empty container in the corner, before sliding it over to me with his foot.

"thanks," i muttered, dropping my hoodie into it and moving to remove my t-shirt.

normally, i would've been extremely uncomfortable stripping in front of a stranger, but somehow, i still didn't give a shit about anything. nothing mattered anymore. even a stranger seeing my naked body. what does it fucking matter if i'm gonna die one day?

after dropping my t-shirt into the container, i slipped off my joggers and boxers in one quick motion and threw them in as well. i heard an uncomfortable cough, as i was kicking off my sneakers, and i glanced up to see mr. strip man pulling on some plastic, medical looking gloves.

"arms out." he eventually ordered, after i had successfully chucked all of my clothes into the container. i lifted my arms up to the side and his hands immediately attached to my body, rubbing and touching all over in search of any contraband.

"turn around. legs apart." he ordered again. i slowly turned around and spread my legs apart. he started his rubbing and touching technique on the back of my upper thighs and began to work his way down my legs.

"you can drop your arms," he said, stepping back away from my body. my arms roughly fell back down to my sides, smacking my thighs with a loud clap, in the process, as i waited for my next order.

"squat." he finally ordered, after minutes of what i assume was him just staring at my ass.

i hesitantly squatted, wondering what the fuck was my life now.

"spread your cheeks and cough."

"why?" i asked, craning my neck around in order to stare at the man who had just ordered me to spread my fucking cheeks and cough.

"anything lodged up the anal cavity will be delodged. now hurry the fuck up, my shift ended ten minutes ago." i could tell he was getting really fucking annoyed with me and i didn't really want to have to deal with that, so i reluctantly obliged. i could also tell he had been previously staring at my ass, by the little tent in his trousers.

i turned to face the wall again and carefully spread my cheeks out with both hands, before i mustered up the best fake cough i could.

"okay, good enough." he spoke, before sliding over the container that he had brought with him to me. "in there are your new clothes, shoes, toothbrush, toothpaste, toilet paper, and some bed sheets. so, go ahead and get dressed and someone will come pick you up and take you to your temporary cell."

"okay, thanks," i muttered, standing up from my squatting position and stretching out my legs.

i watched as he picked up the container of my clothes, and scurried out of the room as fast as he could, leaving me behind cold and naked, sorting through my new belongings.

so sorry this took like 84 years to write and then turned out pretty meh.

but anyway thanks so much for the feedback on the last two parts and i hope you all had a very happy holidays.

and always remember kids, spread your cheeks and cough! lmao that's not a good message for children uh oh gotta go