Magical mayhem

"Really?"said Twilight to Timber.

"I was ten. I really wanted to hang out at the mall."he said.The both of them started giggling.

"I've never told that to anyone. You must be special."said Timber. " And not just becau-"

"HANDS OFF MY TWILIGHT!!!"said Sunset pouncing on Timber from behind the bush.

"AAAAAHHHHH!"

*CRASH!*

"Sunset! Calm down! Get off of Timber!"said Twilight trying to pull Sunset away from Timber.

*boop*

"Oh, good! Twilight, if you spot me, I can finally go. I'll go get another harness."said Rainbow Dash as she saw Twilight.

"I'm not sure—"Twilight was cut off by Timber.

"I better make sure my sister doesn't need anything. See you later?"said Timber.

Romantic music started playing when Timber and Twilight are staring at each other.

"Oooo...looks like someone's in loooove..."said Pinkie Pie in a sing-song tone.

Twilight flinched. "Me? In love? Ha! Noooo...it was just part of the act...."she blushes and whispers. "I like that guy..."

"What was that?"ask Rainbow Dash.

"Uh...n-nothing!"

*boop*

"But I don't speak "chirp"."said Fluttershy to the bird that landed on her finger. The bird tweets.

"Oh, no! Please don't call for your friends."said Fluttershy. The bird's friends landed on Fluttershy.

"It's nice to meet all of you, too."said Fluttershy.

"Were you just talking to the birds?"asked Sunset Shimmer.

Twilight scoffs. "I thought Fluttershy always have the ability to communicate with animals..."

"Twilight...you. Totally. Have a point there. I'm gonna go speak to the scriptwriter..."

*boop*

" Oh, sorry. It knocked Applejack over and then it disappeared!"said Rarity.

"Speaking of disappearing, has anybody seen Rainbow Dash?"asked Applejack with her arms crossed.

Rainbow Dash zoomed into the room and hit her face onto the wall and landed onto the ground.

"Ow! I hope I'm getting danger paid for this..."

Everyone in that scene giggled.