Chapter 15 ~ Mindy

[y/n]- your name
[L/n]- last name
[bf/n]- best friend's name
[m/n] - moms name
[d/n]- Dad's name
[h/c] - hair color
[e/c]- eye color
[f/c]- favorite color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu was still sitting on the nurse's bed. The nurse that helped him early came into the room. "Umm Miss can you help me?" Natsu asked the nurse. " Of course Mr.Dragneel." Natsu laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. " I've been feeling strange..."

Y/n walked the halls of the school making her why to the gymnasium. She first stopped by her locker and grabbed her gym bag then walked to the changing rooms. Once she entered Wendy was tying up her sneakers. " Y/n ! Oh gosh I heard what happened! Are you feeling better?" Y/n nodded her head. " Just a little light headed but I'm ok." Y/n began to change and once she finished her and Wendy went inside the gym. The boys were playing basketball and Lucy spotted y/n with Wendy. " Y/n ! Y/n! " Lucy waved her hand to motion where Lucy and the others were sitting. She joined them Juvia gave y/n a hug. " Juvia is so glad y/n is not dead!" Y/n laughed," I wasn't going to die Juvia. " Juvia nodded and released from the hug.

" Hey you ! " y/n looked up and saw a girl with two pigtails and black t-shirt. She walked over to us ," oh no.." I heard levy say. The girl's face was close to mine. " Back off from Jackson ! "

Natsu's POV

" What do you mean Mr. Dragneel." The nurse asked me. I sighed and closed my eyes. " my stomach turns and my blood pressure goes up." The nurse simply giggled and walked over to me and placed a hand on my forehead. " Just what I expected ! " the nurse said walking away. My eyes widen and I sat up'" W-what is it ?!"

Y/n's POV

" W-what?!" I shouted backing up. " You heard me ! Back off ! " the blonde yelled jabbing her finger in my face. " I'm the princess of this school not you new girl ! " she said flipping her hair and walking away.

" Who's that?" I asked looking at Erza. " That's Mindy Heartfelt she is very rude." Erza says ." She also has a obsession with Jackson." Mira said joining the chat. " She's also a cheerleader..." Lucy says. I nodded and watched her join her group of friends. The gym teacher blew her whistle telling us to go change. ' Strange Natsu never misses a gym class.' I thought walking into the locker room.

_____________________________
Credit belongs to artist for art