Yandere! Gundham Tanaka x Reader

(Instead of a short story here's another one shot... That's really short I'm sorry)

You knocked on Gundham's door as soon as Monokuma's evening announcement ended. You felt unsafe, as if someone is watching you at all times. So, you decided to discuss this with someone you didn't dislike.
"Who is it?!" You heard Gundham shout from the inside of this cabin.
"It's me, Y/N... Can I come in?" You nervously asked. You awkwardly stood there while you waited for a reply.
"Fine! You may enter mortal!" You smiled as you entered the cottage. In there, there was a huge hamster cage and Gundham was sitting on his bed.
"So? State your business!" He shouted.
"I-I just felt nervous because... Because I feel like I'm being followed everywhere..." You looked down as Gundham got up and escorted you further in the room. You could've sworn you heard something go *click* though.
"I see, so what does that have to do with me?" He asked.
"I just felt I needed to talk to someone about that." You smiled however you still felt uneasy. You slowly back up, and then realized what the click sound was.
Gundham had locked the door.
"Why's the door locked?" You asked.
"Well, I thought it would be better if you didn't go out again tonight." Gundham said.
"W-why?" You asked.
"Because I know you'll be safer with me around." You gasped but it was too late as Gundham had already seized you hands and leaned in and kissed you. You were struggling however the shock of Gundham's behavior was taking its toll on you.
"Gu..n..dham... Why?" Then you fell unconscious, hearing the laughs of the stalker himself.