Saved by a Sniper

(I know it's not Christmas but I was bored thanks to readerandwriter114 for helping me out oh and this is in 10k's POV)

When the sun came up and I was sure I was calm, I walked back to camp seeing John trying to flirt again.

This time Y/N face wasn't swooning over each comment he gave her it was like 'I hate you' look you give to a enemy in class or something along that lines.

I scoffed and sat down. Seconds later I heard footsteps come towards me I looked to see Y/N walking to me.
"H-hey 10k"
Y/N stuttered it was so cute my heart was melting. Y/N sat down her H/C locks covering her S/C cheeks.
"10k can I tell you something?"
She asked I think I could she a little hint of pink on her cheeks through her H/C.
"I-i l-like n-no i l-lo-"
"Zombies"
John said creeping up on Y/N making her jump. I really wanted to know what she was going to say.
"John you idiot"
Y/N shouted.
"Agh you know you love me Y/N"
John said smirking I was ready to rip his fucking head off.
"NO I FUCKING DON-"
She was cut off by....by John kissing her. Oh now I'm pissed.

Y/N pushed John with all her strength but it wasn't working.
"GET OFF OF HER"
I shouted pushing John away and then punching him straight in the face.
"Not much of a pretty boy now are you"
I said spitting on him.
"Wow...thanks 10k"
She smiled the I felt something warm on my cheek....she kissed my cheek.

If she know what that did to me I would be like putty in her S/C hands....

(Comment 'kill' or 'keep' if I should keep John or kill him off)