Dr Phil and the meme team

Another cold dark day. Dr Phil woke up by the sound of thunder. It reminded him of when his dad would beat him. That was the whole reason he became a sociologist. He looked in the mirror and said " another hair off the top of the head " as he looked at his balding head. He got on his suit and grabbed his keys. When he got to the car he was reminded that sømebody støle his car radiø. so he sat in silence no music no audio books. Even though audible has over 1000 books to chose from. I recommend fifty shades of gray.

When he got to work he was told the people he would be helping today. But there was a name on the list that stood out from all. It was Mr moseby. He liked that name. He didn't even know what Mr moseby looked like and he was already in love. Dr Phil had never been in love before he was nervous but confident. So when it was time to do the show he was blown away. Mr moseby had a shaved head and a black suit on. His face was chiseled to be perfect. So what is the issue here Dr Phil said. THESE BOYS WON'T STOP RUNNING IN MY LOBBY THERE DRIVING ME CRAZY Mr moseby said. I hadn't even noticed the boys until now. I think there names were Zack and Cody. They looked like twin brats. I will make them stop. anything for my Daddy moseby.

So why are you running in his lobby Dr Phil said. Because it is fun they said. It has a chandelier to hang from and so much room to run. NO I wanted to say. But you shouldn't do that I said. But bu- it was cut off by screaming in the crowd. Someone was shooting up the place. OH GOD Dr Phil yelled. Mr moseby jumped on Dr Phil to get him out of the way. Dr Phil blushed. Then Zack was shot in the eye. It's time Mr moseby said. Mr moseby jumped into the crowd. NOOOOO I yelled. The shooter was kicked to the ground by daddy moseby. He then disappeared into a puff of what looked like a cartoon fart and the stench smelled like onions. Mr moseby and I started to disappear too. What is happening i said. Just then I was in a ship in space. I-i... Dr Phil Mr moseby said you were chosen by our God. Chosen_[that line is where the story reached 420 words]

Chosen for what Dr Phil said. To be a meme Mr moseby said. A meme? Yes a meme. What is a meme Dr Phil said. It is a- a meme Dr Phil said. It's so clear to me now. So what are we now some sorta meme squad Dr Phil said. No a meme TEAM!

Part 2 coming soon

MEME