Frisk x sans (fluff)

"Ow!" Frisk dropped the kitchen knife she was holding and immediately went to rinse the cut on her finger.
"A-are you okay??!" Alphys asked worriedly and went off to get a bandage. Frisk was helping Alphys make dinner, she couldn't keep eating ramen for the rest of her life.
"Hey buddy somethin happen?" A deep voice behind Frisk startled her as she jumped. Sans chuckled at her actions.
"Y-you scared me.." she said in a small voice and frowned. She suddenly  flinched as Sans put his hands on her forehead. She blushed and looked away.
"You shouldn't be up and about when you're catching a fever Frisk..." he said to her calmly.
"But I wanted to help Alphys..." he put a finger (well you know what I mean skeleton hand skeleton finger whatever XD) on her lips to shush her.
By that point Alphys returned with a bandaid and Frisk was blushing as she quickly tried to change the subject.
"Um thank you Alphys" she took the bandaid and put it on her finger.
"Well then I think Frisk might have to leave sorry Alphys" he grabbed Frisks hand much to her delight. Alphys just nodded and smiled as she started to clean up the kitchen.

~At Frisks house~
"Thanks Sans" Frisk smiled as she lay in bed with a cold cloth over her forehead.
"Hehe it's no problem kiddo it looked like you needed some rest" He kneeled down beside her bed and grabbed her hand suddenly "Hey Frisk can I ask you something..?"
She blushed a bit "Of course you can" she saw a light blue on his cheekbones as he cleared his throat.
"Um.. maybe.. do you wanna.. hang out later...?" He stammered as Frisk smiled and suddenly sat up to hug him. His blush got a little darker and he hugged her back.
"Yes Sans Of course!" She smiled happily.

~Editors note~ IM SO SORRY FOR THE HUGE DELAYYYY I WAS SO BUSY AND HELPLESS ;-; 
Sorry if it's short but I had other things to do..
ALSO WTH HOW FOES THIS BOOK HAVE 2k VIEWS AHHHH THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I DO ALMAOT NOTHING BUT THANK YOUUU ;-;
*breaks the Caps lock button*

I hope you guys at least enjoyed this a little >~< Till the next chapter!
Also sorry I forgot to proofread.
~Jay