operation: get Isaac Lahey to fall in love with you

Scisaac Chapter 4:

Scott's POV

We walked outside from the hale house to put the wood in the back of the car. While I was shutting the door I heard a loud thud. Turning my head to see Isaac on the ground clutching his hand. I ran over to him jumping over a stump.

"Isaac, are you ok?"

"I don't know, but I think I broke my wrist." I snapped the bone back into place, and took away his pain

"Thanks" I started to pick up wood and Isaac followed my actions. We reached for the same board and our hands touched, feeling a shock, I jerked my head up. As did Isaac.

"Did you feel it?" He put his hand on my neck, as we inched our way towards each other. I could feel his breath on mine, till our lips were almost touching. I closed my eyes.....

*grunt* we jumped back, Hirt ing my head on a tree. I look over to see cora, Derek, and Peter standing on the porch.

"What was that?" Derek says walking down the steps. I look toward the ground, I caught a look at Isaac- he was looking at the ground too. I look up to see Derek standing beside me, I jump a little.

"What were you doing?" He asked want ing a straight answer

"No-nothing" I said gulping

"Well something was happening! Scott, I need to know if two members of my pack are gay!" Isaac came over and leaned against a tree

"What about you and stiles? What's wrong with us?"

"What are you talking about?" Derek said

"I saw you and stiles in your bed. I'll never get that image out of my head." He shivers

"You had sex with my best friend?! Derek he's 17!! You're 23!!! That's messed up!"

Derek turned around and jumped on Isaac

"You mention this to anyone and I WILL rip your head of your shoulders! Got it!?"

"Yes" I said backing up, still on the ground. After all that we left, and watch the hales walk back in the house. We made our to the stain station. When we got there we put the wood on the table. I walked over to the wall and leaned against it. Isaac walked over and stood in front of me. He got closer and our lips were so close, he pressed them against mine. He grabbed my hands and pinned them to the wall.

"I didn't know you could be this rough." I said