Here I come Alola!

⚠️WARNING⚠️

I do not own Pokemon more the characters except the plot!

BEWARE!

THIS IS AN AMOUR BOOK!
SO RACK OFF HATERS!

Let's start the story~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's view

"Excuse me!"

"Hey!"

"Sorry"

"Watch it!"

"Sorry!"

"*pants* phew" a girl with honey blonde hair and light red beanie was panting in front of gate 7.

"Come on Delphox!" The girl said as she gave the flight attendant her ticket.

"In the S-Class room Ms. Yvonne! And I love your dori dori performance!" The flight attendant gushed while handing back the ticket to her.

"Ano......ah...arigato!" The girl stuttered, she then proceed to go through the isle with her Delphox.

She finally reach to her room after being caught by one of her fans saying they wanted an autograph.

She face planted on her bed while groaned tiredly.

"Del? Delphox?"

"No, I'm alright Delphox, I'll let the others out and Greninja so you can play or converse with them" The girl muttered.

She stood up and walked over to her bag and pulled out four pokeballs.

"Come on out everyone!" She threw the pokeballs up in the air and out came her pokemons.

"Sylveon!"

"Pam! Pamcham!"

"Jigglypuff!"

"Gardevoir?"

She took the pokeball that Delphox was holding and said,

"Greninja! Come on out!"

"Greninja!"

The Pokemons played with each other while Delphox and Greninja are somewhere doing something.

The girl went to a vanity and looked at herself.

Her short honey coloured hair grew a little bit longer. Her blue eyes shines brighter and kinda replaced it with Sky blue ones.

"Come on! You are Serena Grace Yvonne! Hoenn Queen of Pokemon performers!"

The girl, Serena, said to herself.

"Attention, passengers, we have 4 hours left until we reached the Alola Region!" The pilot said through the speakers.

Serena sighed and told her Pokemons to go to sleep, which they obliged and slept with each other, cuddling.

Serena smiled at them and yawned while walking over to her small bed.

"Here we come Alola!"

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}||||||~~||||||{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Moiiishiiiii~~!!

T_T too tired!!

CURSE SOCCER TRAINING!

My shin and feet are aching as hell!

Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter!

And don't forget to.........

SLAP THAT STAR BUTTON AND COMMENT DOWN WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE STORY!

please don't comment down hateful comments cause, seriously! That would mean that you're a bully and bullies don't deserved good treatment!

They only bully kids just for their entertainment!

Curse bullying!

Who even started that?!

*cough* I'm getting off topic here.

JA NE!

(EDITED)
Words: 414