Chapter One: I Found You~ Pt. 1

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I was wandering the streets of Fukuoka City, I could feel memories of my past flash by as though I've always been there. The bright city lights, the sound of the cars passing by, the mummering of others passing by. I felt rather... nostalgic. 

As I pass by Maizuru Park I notice something red. After careful consideration for about 2 seconds I go to see what that was. I followed where I saw the red from. You must be thinking "Oh it's just red." But it was different. The red wasn't ordinary, it was shining, gleaming, as though it was trying to attract something.

When I got to the spot I see nothing. I sighed and then I turned to leave when I felt something agains my foot. I, (Y/N) (L/N), was standing in the of a great, big pool of blood, next to my foot laid an arm. It looked as though it had been torn off of the person who it belonged too.

I stood there in shock of what I was standing in. I quickly snapped out when I heard sirens not to far away. Police officers come running towards the scene and see me standing in the middle of the pool of blood. They take me to the police station where they started to interrogate me.

"Why were you there ma'am?" The police officer asked me holding a notepad and a pen. Seems like this was serious.

"I saw something red and decided to check it out." I said calmly. I had seen many police movies and tv shows where they interrogated the suspect.

"What was it exactly?" The police officer asked me. I shrugged my shoulders. The police officer sighed and told me to stay here, I nod and he leaves the room. 

If your wondering what the room looks like it's simple and boring. The walls are grey, the floor tiles are white, there is a table and two chairs, and finally on one of the walls there is glass. Although I can't really see what's on the other side I suspect people are watching me. 

The police officer came back in and held open the door.

"You are free to leave. Don't cause any trouble." The police officer said as I walked out of the room, I nodded and started walking to the exit. While I was walking I saw a dirty blonde man with brown eyes sitting in a chair inside the lobby. It looked like he had been crying for hours and hours. 

When I was gonna ask him what was wrong I saw a police officer walk towards him holding something. It was the arm. The blonde man grabbed it and started crying. I truly felt sorry for his loss. I walked out of the police station and went straight home.

When I got home there was a note on the table saying that my mom would be coming home late. I sigh and go to the living room and turn on the t.v. I was bored and nothing good was on, until something caught my eye. 

I had turned it to the news channel and it showed the crime scene I was at, they described what was the cause of her death but aren't clear to who or why they did it. That was when I suddenly remembered the red. Although I described it already to you all let me say one more thing. 

Although the red I saw looked as though it was attracting someone it also told another story, the color alone looked lonely, like it has nothing else left. The thought about what had happened passed through my mind the whole night, but I wonder, what was that red?

(Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Also a special shoutout to SylveonLover0113 for requesting for me to write this. I hope you have a lovely day and stay happy!)