Chapter Two: I Found You~ Pt. 2

I woke up to the sound of my alarm like usual. I did my morning essentials (shower, put on uniform [picture above], brush your teeth, etc) like usual. I ate breakfast then headed out to to school like usual, but today didn't feel as it usually does. 

As I was walking to school I noticed a big crowd around the entrance. I quickened by pace not wanting to be involved in whatever they were doing. As I was about to reach the entrance a limo drove up and the crowd blocked the only path into the schoolyard. I was to late.

I groaned and put my back against the wall wondering what they were so excited about. I heard a a door open and saw someone come out. He was about 5'9 and he had dark black hair and brownish red eyes. 

"Hello everyone." He said as he walked past the crowd. I took this as a chance to go into the school yard so I started running until I made it into there.

"Having a bad day?" Hanami asked me. I nodded. This is Hanami Aoi, she is my best friend and probably my only friend I have at Fukuoka Daiichi High School. She has long dark brown hair and turquoise blue eyes and sits in the desk in front of mine.

"It'll get better soon, it's not like that world is gonna end." Hanami said.

"True, true." I said, seconds later the teacher walked into the and stood in the front.

"Good morning class, today we have a new student. Mr. Takahashi come in." Teacher said waving at the door. It opened and the boy I saw this morning came into the classroom.

 "Good morning everyone. I'm Takahashi Akira. It's a pleasure to meet you all." Takahashi said.

"Great introduction. Now Mr. Takahashi you can sit... in that empty desk by (Y/N)!" The teacher said, "(Y/N) I'd like you to show Mr. Takahashi around the school later. Will that be fine?" I nodded. As Takahashi sat down in the desk next to mine I could feel glares from the other students in the room. I wasn't bothered though, but the thing that bothered me most was... the eerie feeling I got when Takahashi came into the room. It felt like... I've seen him before.

(I hope you enjoyed! And if you did leave a vote or a comment if you like. Have a wonderful day and stay happy!)