~Preview~

Never in my life had I thought that I would die like this.

Defenseless and vulnerable, I was a sitting duck. 

The man locked eyes with me and smiled, hand poised on the trigger of his gun. He kept it trained on me, watching my movements.

I've never seen a human so eager to kill.

He stood up from his crouching position once he saw that I wasn't going to run. There was no point. I couldn't get out of here in time.

Harry wouldn't come to my rescue this time. Of course that's my own fault for not telling him what I was doing.

The man didn't speak.

He reached out and grabbed my arm roughly, pinning my body down onto the cold concrete, "Harry doesn't deserve happiness. He doesn't deserve you." He twisted my arm backwards which sent a jolt of pain through the right side of my body, "You think that psycho loves you? He doesn't know the first thing about love. You sacrificed yourself for him and look where you are now?" I didn't see him lift his foot up but I felt it crack my rib when it came back down. I screamed but it came out as a sob. The blinding pain spread to my whole upper body. I couldn't move. I couldn't fight back.

I had lost...

"Any last words, Anna?" He then put the gun up to my head, the cold metal sending shivers down my spine. This was it.

"I love you, Harry," I struggled to say, coughing up blood in the process.

That's when the gun went off and everything went black.