Chapter 7**

Castiel looks over at me and frowns. 

"Poor Ann, I understand your confusion. You and Jimmy were good friends."

"We only talked a couple of times. I wouldn't exactly call us 'good friends."

"He seemed to think otherwise. He was a devout man. He asked for this...Jimmy noticed that he was feeling a way about you that was unholy. He prayed..asked to be more of God, and well, now he is. "

"So you just hijacked some poor guy for a meat suit?" I spit out. "What about his family?! He has a daughter."

"Enough of this," Castiel says to me. "Dean, I need to speak to you alone." 

"To hell you will." Bobby charges to the angel in a trench coat and in a flash, Castiel has unarmed him and touched his forehead; causing him to fall limp to the ground. 

"Bobby?" Dean says 

I then step forward, trying to remain calm.

"Jimmy? Are you in there?" I say staring at him with wide, hopeful eyes. 

"Like I said, I need to talk to Dean alone ." He says annoyed touching my forward as well. Before I knew it, I am seeing  a flash of light and then it suddenly goes black. 

*************************

I awake and find myself back in a hotel room. I sit up quickly and search the room in hopes to find a familiar face but no one was around. I hunt for my phone to contact Dean but I realize that none of our stuff is here. 

"Dean? Sam!" I holler out. 

Suddenly, I hear the bathroom door opening. I turn and am frozen in place. 

"Jess?"