Not That Kind of Fun

A knock sounded on the door of Simone's dressing room. She yanked the nearest shirt over her head and yelled,

"Who is it?"

"Me," Floor called. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah, sure," Simone answered, grabbing her pants and shoving her legs into them. The door opened and Floor walked in, dressed in her navy blue velvet top with the long half-skirt and the black feathers, black shorts, and tall boots. She looked stunning, as always, and Simone suddenly felt the urge to just sit there and gaze at her. Floor smirked.

"Nice outfit," she said, eyeing Simone's clothes. Simone looked down at herself, and smiled sheepishly at her mermaid shirt and black leather pants. She yanked the shirt off.

"Catch," she said to Floor, and threw it at her. Floor caught the shirt, then made a face and dropped it.

"Ew, I don't want your sweaty shirt," she giggled. Simone grinned and crossed the room so she stood right in front of Floor.

"What about a sweaty me?" she asked, and leaped at the other woman. Floor caught her easily, wrapping her arms around Simone's body and holding her up. Simone wrapped her legs around Floor's hips, kissing her lovingly.

"You're half naked," Floor pointed out. Simone pulled away, looked down at herself, shrugged, and kissed Floor again.

"Like it bothers you," she teased. Floor blushed and smiled.

"After the show, okay? I promise, I will meet you here, and then we can have some fun."

"Like playing a show isn't fun," Simone said.

"Of course it is, but that's not the kind of fun I was talking about," Floor answered, her blue eyes gleaming with lust and anticipation. Simone grinned.
"I suppose I really need to get ready to go," she said, a bit wistfully. Floor carefully set her down.

"I won't keep you. Don't forget,you're meeting me here around midnight," she said as she walked out of the room, her skirt rippling as she moved. Simone fixed her eyes on Floor's back and smiled as she thought of the fun they would have together later.