Party Time.

"Get your ass over here! No, don't drop the bottle-- Ahh!" My friend Stephanie called out to me as I wobbled through the crowd of drunken teenagers holding three full beer bottles to my chest dropping one right at my feet. I didn't mean to drop it, but then again, I'm wasted. The foul stench of the beer seeped deep into my nostrils overpowering the smell of marijuana and cigarrettes. I laughed and accidently dropped the other right in front of Nathan; this really hott senior O have been crushing on since like... FOREVER. I had been trying to get him to notice me for the past two years. It spilled onto his, what looked like, brand new Cool Grays. If someone had spilled that onto my brand new shoes, hell, I'd fight them right then and there. But not Nathan... he just smiled deeply at me as I tried to apologize immediately.

"It's fine, it's fine... they were a gift." He promised and I relaxed a little. He reached forward-- I thought he was going to touch my boob, but he grabbed the last beer bottle instead to make sure I wouldn't drop that one too. I stared down at the brown shards of glass infront of our feet and the alcohol slowly spreading against his hardwood flooring. "You're Helena, right?" He asked as I just stared up into his dark brown chesnut eyes. God, he's beautiful! I nodded quickly and lost my balance; but, he caught me in his big athletic arms, my body fitting into his arms like a missed puzzle piece. He stared down at me, our faces so close, I could smell the tar between his perfect teeth. "Where's the guy you came here with?" He asked and I shrugged. I didn't want to think about Rodney right now. I just wanted to think about Nathan and I together being this close.

"He's not important..." I whispered and that's when I melted. His smile was like the flame to my soul. I guess the boose was making me more vulnerable than it probably should have.

"Lena! I have to go!" I heard Stephanie call to me from the padio where the pool was followed by horny teens grinding and skinny dipping. I waved to her. Who cares if I didn't know where Rodney was and if Stephanie was leaving? Nathan would take me home, and even if he didn't, then it didn't even matter because I'd just live here with him.

"Is she your ride?" He asked me over the loud music as people walked by us. I shook my head. That's a huge FAT LIE Helena! I thought to myself. She is my ride. "It's noisy in here-- you wanna go upstairs to my bedroom? So we can talk?" He spoke and I nodded.

"You'll have to carry me!" I called back my speech slurred because of the alcohol. He smiled and lifted me into his arms, holding my like a baby, my dark blue skinny jeans feeling tighter than they did before.

When we reached his bedroom, everything was like a blur-- he shut the door, my top came off, my back was on the wall; through my back, I could feel the vibrations of the bass from the DJ booth downstairs with the music blaring. His lips were pressed against mine and I knew nothing good would happen within the next five minutes, and boy was I right.

My eyes opened to bright sunlight pouring into my dark brown iris peircing my pupil. I quickly covered my face with my bare cream colored hands and groaned. I had a headache... not to mention a body ache. I removed my hands from my face slowly and squinted into the sunlight then saw a bare tanned white back lying next to me. My eyes grew huge and I held my head as I sat up. Who is this guy and where the hell am I? I stared down at my body and noticed I was wearing absolutely nothing! I gasped and covered my mouth. Did I just sleep with a stranger? I remember being at Nathan's party last night... but what happened? Obviously we both got laid...

I stared back down at the teenager lying next to me, his muscular back staring up at me. His biceps looked a little too familiar... that black messy hair... those white gages...I pulled the cover down from his back a little to see if there were a skull tattoo eating a red heart, and sure enough... there was. My jaw dropped and I jumped from the bed holding the covers to my chest as they were ripped from the teenager's body. He quickly woke and seemed startled as I glanced all over his bedroom to confirm my theory noticing there was indeed a My Chemical Romance poster, guitar picks, and serveral electric guitars. He stood up covering his privates with a pillow, his abs winking at me trying to lure me back into bed with him; not that I remember anything that happened anyway.