- 開始 -

-

"ok, it's jimin's turn," taehyung spoke mischievously as he glanced over at said male as he smirked, "truth or dare?"

jimin looked over at taehyung and sighed, "dare." he answered carefully, part of him regretting this choice while the other was more afraid of the other.

"i dare you to go on a date with a stranger! a girl from a dating site!" taehyung spoke and laughed, noticing jimin's troubled and confused expression.

"are you serious? what if they recognize me?!" jimin asked, afraid he'd get caught.

"don't worry, you can use a wig. duh!" taehyung assured jimin, who was actually giving up.

"fine, but if i get caught up in the sea of sasaengs, you'd better come and pick me up." jimin replied uncomfortably.

"yeah, yeah. now go!" taehyung cheered as he pushed jimin slightly, motivating him to do the dare.

- - -

'what are those dating sites? i've never even used one. ugh.'  jimin thought as he scanned the screen of his laptop with his eyes, finally deciding on one website that seemes pretty popular.

'tinder? hmmm... i'm already getting bad vibes.'  he sighed in defeat as he started signing up for a profile.

he had to post a picture of himself, so he picked a light brown hair wig and tried to hide his face a little so that he won't be recognized, then he put on a pair of glasses.

'hope i don't stumble upon a sasaeng who will recognize me.'  he hoped as he clicked the 'sign up' button.

- - -

"stop fangirling over them, you will never meet them! let alone date them!" sang-mi sighed at her fangirling cousin, min-seo, who was stroking her laptop screen while looking at pictures of bts and crying.

"but sang-mi! look at how perfect they are! how can i not fall in love with them?!" min-seo squealed, "i'd die to squish jimin's cheeks!"

"yeah, and he wouldn't die to squish yours. so shut up and find yourself a real boyfriend." sang-mi narrowed her eyes and flicked min-seo's forehead.

"ow ow ow!" min-seo whined as she rubbed her forehead, "but who needs a boyfriend when you can fangirl over bts?!"

"you do, now do it or i swear i won't lend you any money to go to any of bts' concerts." sang-mi threatened, which caused min-seo's face to pale.

"fine, fine! but i don't have a crush on anyone to ask him out!" min-seo explained.

"why don't you go on a dating site?" sang-mi suggested.

"no no no!! hell to the no! it's not true love if you only date for the purpose of dating!" min-seo protested.

"you will find someone who you will fall for, so just do it. that's how i found my own boyfriend and you know how much we love each other. so listen to me because i am older so i know better."

min-seo let out a sigh and looked at sang-mi hopelessly, "okay, i'm gonna do it."

min-seo went on the website sang-mi told her about and added a selfie of herself with cute cat ears, adding some info about herself and saving her profile, satisfied with it.

a few moments later, she notices that she got a match. the guy in the picture had light brown hair and was wearing glasses, he was looking away from the camera and looked really shy. min-seo smiled widely and 'liked' him, he looked like her type, and looked awfully familiar yet not at the same time.

"sang-mi! i liked someone, can we get some ice cream now?"

- - -

jimin opened his app to see a bunch of people who've liked him, he blushed lightly as one of the people caught his eyes.

a girl with medium, wavy, dark brown hair, with cat ears doodled on her head cutely with a smile. she seemed bubbly and kind, besides she was 20 so she was the perfect age for him, thinking of that, he swiped right, making it a match.

'who knows, maybe she'll be someone nice.'