Prologue

Diary entry #1:

If only she knew how much I loved her. Not as a friend but as a husband is bound to love his wife. Then she'd finally come to her senses and let me have her, all of her.

I need to marry this girl, even if it's the last thing I do. With her by my side I know that these horrible thoughts I have frequently will go away. I can tell she loves me too, but she's too afraid to confess her undying love for me. I have just the plan that'll be sure to win her heart. Soon enough, I'll take her to my home -our home- and she'll see everything that I've done just for her. I'll ask for her hand in marriage when the time is right, and when she says yes I'll finally have everything I've ever wanted.

Let me tell you about the girl I love. She has beautiful chestnut colored hair to match her big hazel olive eyes. Her honey skin and her luscious lips. She's melts my heart every time she walks through the door. I know she's aware of what she does to me and I can't stand it. She has the biggest juiciest heart any man could ask for, so it's puzzling why every man alive isn't banging down her front door, though few are. Even women, such as her best friend Piper, want to be with her. Little do they know she's mine and only mine. I just have to get Piper out the way somehow. Then everything will be perfect.
I'll have you soon enough Kaiden.

With undying love,
Domimic Bates ♥