Saying Goodbye to Friends and Indiana

Hi there I'm Nicole Star, I recently was told by my mother that I was moving to Australia, because of her job, I was glad because now I get to leave the small city in Indiana, Columbia City, most people think that its just a dark old forgotten town. But no we have so many brightnesses. The only sad thing is that I have to leave my two best friends Cierrah and Mykayla, I haven't told then that I'll never see them again.

I pack all my things while I was charging my phone, for those who dont know I have a Samsung Galaxy J3, I hate having this phone because its so slow. When me and my mom leave for the airport I text my friends, this is the last you'll see if me, if I don't return to America, I'm moving to Australia. We'll stay in touch I promise, goodbye til then.

We finally get to our plane and take our seats, before the plane took off I grabbed my headphones and waited until we were allowed to use our devices. I blared All Time Low, and Green Day through the entire 22 hour plane ride, I fell asleep at hour 5 I think.

I was woken up to mom shaking me, apparently I slept for 17 hours, I was so glad to get off the plane, I finally don't feel crammed into a bunch of people. My mom said that I could get Starbucks as she got our bags, I ordered a Carmel Frappé its my favorite out of any other drink.

My mom called a taxi to drop us off at our new house, when the taxi pulled up, I looked anxious at the new house, it was a flat, right at the beach, you couldn't get anything better in Sydney. I ran up to the house and picked out my room, it was a room with a large walk in closet, a huge balcony, and a huge window seat, I fell in love with it immediately.

I ran back down stairs hugged my mom, and went to grab all my stuff. When I went out there, there was a boy around my age, covered in tattoos on the porch of his flat, I saw someone with colorful hair come out of the house and talked to the tattooed boy, before I could get inside the colored haired boy stopped me, "Hi, I'm Michael, are you going to West Sydney Highschool?"

"Hi Michael, I'm Nicole, but you can call me Nic, yes I am going to West Sydney Highschool. Why?"

"I can pick you up if you want, I'm coming this way anyways."

"No thank you, maybe another time, I'll just have my mom drive me to school, I have to finish unpacking, bye Michael."

"Okay that's fine, bye Nic"

I walked back into the house and brought all my stuff into my new room. I started to unpack when my mom yelled, "Nicole dinner!" God, I hate it when she calls me by my first name.

"Coming!" I yell back.

I run down stairs to find a box of pizza on the island. I grab a paper plate and place 4 slices of pizza on it, and then head back up to my room, to finish unpacking. I ate my pizza first then finished unpacking. When I finally finished I saw that it was midnight, I might as well go to sleep for school tomorrow.