Dont jump

His blue eyes looked down to the water he was standing at the top of the bridge he had to jump. He closed his eyes and took a step forwards then an alarm went off...

Chapter 1

Nigel woke up to the sound of his alarm clock beeping letting him know it was time for another torturous day of school. Nigel groaned and sat up,his black hair falling perfectly over his left eye. He rubbed his eyes and walked to his wardrobe, and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a Black Veil Brides tee shirt. Nigel put on a hoodie to hide the beautiful drawings on his arm.

At around 7:00 Nigel walked to his bus stop. When he saw the other kids he put his headphones in and started blasting King For A Day into his ears. As soon as the most popular girl in the school, Emily, saw Nigel she had a smirk on her face. Emily then walked up to Nigel and pulled his earphones out. "hey Nigel." she said wickedly. He just ignored her as usual and say on the bench looking at the peeling paint on it.

When the bus finally came Nigel was the last one on and sat in the front right behind the bus drivers seat. About 10 minutes later the bus pulled up to the school parking lot and Nigel ran of the bus to get to his class before anyone could torment him.

But, with his luck,Jeff(quarterback) pinned Nigel up against the locker. "what crappy music are you listening to today emo fag?" Nigel tried to push Jeff away but was forced back even harder. "Now where do you think your going?" Jeff and his buddies laughed.All of a sudden Jeff punched Nigel in the stomach, causing him to curl over, then a punch in the face over and over, Nigel thought he was going to die. He could feel blood run down his face. Just then, an English teacher,Mr.Bates turned the corner and started yelling,"hey hey break it up now!" Jeff and the other boys say him and ran. Mr.Bates ran to aid Nigel who was coughing up blood and hunched over."come on",Mr.Bates said,"you need a nurse" Then Nigel collapsed.

Nigel woke up to find himself laying in his bed,his shirt had blood on it and he was sore all over. "God damn",he said as he tried to sit up. "you should've listened when I told you to stop dressing like that" a deep male voice came from a dark corner of his room.

Nigel sat up and turned on his light to see his older brother,Mike. "what are you doing here",Nigel looked so confused,his brother was suppose to be in New York for college. Mike chuckled and replied,"I had to make sure my baby brother was doing ok"

Nigel hated being treated like a little just because mike was 5 years older he thinks he know everything and that he is a big tough guy."mike just leave",Nigel hissed. Mike laughed,got up,and climbed through Nigel's bedroom window to leave. "you know",mike said before he left,"i always knew you would get beat up sooner or later".

Chapter 2

Two weeks later Nigel went back to school.