Chapter 5:Suprise Date

So it's Saturday,no school actually.I missed already Shawn.Oh I just forget, we just live next door.I was happy and shock when he tells that.I'm really bored at house nothing to do actually.Shawn called me "Hey Catharine!How's life going on?" I said was "Pretty good." Shawn said "Wanna come over to my house?" I said "Sure, cause I'm bored here at house." And I go to Shawn house.Their house like mansion it's really big and beautiful.We tour their house.And we go to Shawn's room,it was really beautiful.We lay down on bed.We stare each other and holding hands. Isn't so sweet? We had a movie marathon.The movie was really good.I was fell asleep but Shawn not.He took me a picture while sleeping.Isn't so annoying? That's love.Shawn wake me up.He said to me "You fell asleep my princess." I said "Oh I'm so sorry,my prince."He kissed me on my forehead.Shawn said me"Wanna eat some video food." I said "Sure, I'm hungry." Shawn gets a food.He ask me "Wanna go somewhere." I said "Sure." And I didn't know Shawn will surprise me.He put me a blindfold on my eyes.We go to the restaurant.Shawn said "Are you read?" I said "Omg,you don't have to do this Shawn,I'm ready." And he removed the blindfold on my eyes.It has a heart balloons around.Shawn asked me "Surprise date! Do you like it?." I said "Yes, I really love it so much."We eat the foods and it's really good.After we eat Shawn asked me "Wanna dance with me?" I said "Sure." We dance like a romantic.We're just like a prince and princess who lived in the castle.Isn't so romantic? I bet you.Because I believe in the saying that "The more you hide your feelings for someone.The more you fall for them."My dream just came true,I never thought that Shawn will never like me.Then it happens.We go watch movies and at the bar.I drink a lot of alcohol.Shawn said "Let's go home you're drunk." I said "Yeah, sure." And I got home.It was 3:00 am.My mom was at the living room waiting for me to come home.Mom said "Why are you late to come home?" I said "Why are you asking?" Mom said "I should ask you.Why are you drunk?" I said "I don't care,I have to go to sleep." Mom said "Catharine! We're not finished yet to talk,and you don't answer yet my question,give some respect!" I said "Okay mom,I'm sorry." Mom said "Just tell me what happened." I tell mom everything and she was mad at me.Mom said "SO THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED,CATHARINE!DON'T YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.THINK CATHARINE,THINK,THINK!" Mom shouted at me.I said "MOM! I AM 18 YEARS OLD,I CAN DO WHAT I WANT,DO YOU OWN MY LIFE?NO!SHAWN AND ME TOGETHER.WE LOVED EACH OTHER.AND YOU DON'T CARE WHAT WILL I DO IN MY LIFE." Mom said "CATHARINE! I DON'T WANT YOU TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND.IF SHAWN WILL BE YOUR FRIEND.ILL ACCPET HIM.SHAWN IS YOUR BOYFRIEND I WILL NOT ACCEPT HIM!" I said "UHM HELLO MOM? ARE YOU ME? PLEASE DON'T BE LIKE THAT.IM NOT KID ANYMORE.SO PLEASE.I HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP." *crying* *mad*.My mom is crying.I go to my room and slam the door.Crying again.What a poor Catharine.I asked myself "Did I do something wrong? *crying* And the argue of Catharine and her Mom was done.What a life Catharine! I called Shawn for some help but he was sleeping.I leave him a message so he will be read in the morning.This is the best day of my life.I never thought that Shawn will surprise me,except of the argue of my mom was so really annoying.

What will happen to the next chapter?Will her mom forgive her daughter?Will her mom accept Shawn?
BETTER FIND OUT TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!