Cheater! Ciel x reader

After Elizabeth's unfortunate death, you had to be engaged to the famous handsome young master.

You were happy, seeing as though from child hood times you two were friends.

But sometimes thoughts like, 'What if he hurts me because he doesn't love me' or 'Is he in love with someone else?'

You really didn't want to know the answer.

"(Y/N)... Can you please go to bed I am busy so I'm not able to help you into bed. Sebastian can help." Ciel said, giving you a kiss on your hand.

He never made time for you.

"Okay, see you in the morning. I love you." You said, and he physically cringed. Thankfully you didn't see it.

"Sebastian, take (Y/N) to her bedroom and prepare her sleep." He ordered.

Sebastian always was your friend. No matter what happened, he would help you.

Sebby walked up to you, and put a hand on your should and guided to your room. Both smiling.

Ciel felt something burn inside of him seeing you happy with another man.

But who cares. He has other women lined up, and one to take care of soon.

---
"Here, your Majesty. Please get comfortable. I will help you with falling asleep."

"Sebastian." Your voice was cold, and sounded like no meaning was in it.

He was surprised momentarily.

"Yes, (Y/N)?" He asked, and you turned around.

Your eyes had nothing in them. No meaning, all (E/C) drained.

"Does he love me?" You asked, scared of the answer.

He didn't answer.

"I'll be right back, get changed." He said, his cheerful voice appeared.

As soon as he closed the door, you changed and a few minutes later the butler entered again.

"Now get under the blankets." You did as you were told, and got under the (F/C) covers.

He brushed your hair back with his hand, and smiled.

You smiled, and pulled him into a hug.

"Thank you Sebastian. You were very helpful. Tell Finny that he should feed Pluto." You said, releasing him.

Little did you know, soon he would never be able to hug you again.

"Sure thing (Y/N). I'll wake you up for breakfast." He walked out the door and closed it behind him.

No he wouldn't.

After a few minutes of silence, you slowly began to dose off.

Sadly that peace didn't last long. After about two hours of sleep, you heard some quite interesting words.

So you followed the voices. And sadly, the next thing you saw, you would never be able to unsee.

A girl on the desk, and her corset far away, and her eyes closed, with a familiar head staring at the young woman.

Thankfully his back was to you so he didn't see your appalled face.

You put hands to wrap around your mouth to stop from screaming, and slowly tip-toed away.

Something went off in you. Something snapped. The last of reality was gone.

The people who were called parents to you, abused you, and the words like 'slut' 'whore' 'ass' and much worse were printed on your back from whips.