Silent Night Sword Part 1

Sprinting down the street breathing heavily, he looks over his should to still hear the sirens and the flashing of the red and blue lights. As he ran onto a bridge and ran to the side of the bridge he looked over the side and saw a passenger train passing under the bridge. He looks back to the flashing lights and looks back down to the train. He jumps over the side of the bridge and lands on the top of the train sliding towards the back. He grabs the back of the train roof and is slowly slipping off he looks down and sees the train door window cracked. He kicks at the window and nothing happens, so he grasps the roof tighter and kicks as hard as he can. SMASH! The glass shatters and he slips through. He slams on the floor and when he gets up and brushes the broken glass off he looks up and realizes the entire train is empty. As he gets up he slowly walking forward stepping on the broken glass crunching it into smaller pieces. He curiously yells "Is anyone there?". He notices the lights begin to flicker and he again yells even more curiously "Is anyone there!?". The train goes completely dark as the lights turn off. He now yells I'm a trembling voice "Who's there!?". He hears crunch of glass behind him. He pulls his pistol that he is carrying in his left pocket. He aims towards the noise and fires two shots. He listens carefully, hearing nothing he lowers his pistol. As he turns back around he finds a metal pipe being bashed into his face knocking him out on the glass shattered floor.