The death of us

A beam of sweat dripped down my face. I'm not the type of girl to sweat much. But I learned it was over. OVER. I can't believe all I've been through, is erased like pressing control+alt+delete on a computer. I was starting to lose conches and felt dizzy. I couldn't stitch together the picture my eyes we're sending to my brain. Slowly, and slowly I fell down thinking this would be, not only the death of us, but the death of me

The part that I didn't understand was why me? Why out of all the life's out there god chose me? It's like struggle is my middle name. Hi, I'm Jordan. I'm racially mixed with my mom being white and my dad being black.

Well,used to be at least. He died in a car crash when I was three. My parents were divorced at the time. What my mom told was my dad "hit" her. I believe nothing she tells me anymore. She is always incredibly hard to deal with, making me do something,just so I can't enjoy my childhood. At least I don't need to deal with that anymore. And soon I won't have to deal with her anymore also!

I'm 18, and I'm going to be going to college soon. I'm moving out of Manhattan and going to Brooklyn. In my kind of neighborhood, you commonly seen the darker skinned people, like Hispanics and blacks. My best friend N'aya is full out black. She's practically my sister. Her dad is J.R Smith(lucky ass) and her parents are together. I'm pretty tall for a girl to be honest, I'm 5'9". N'aya is just about a quarter inch smaller than me.

I do good in school, only cause my mom tells me I need to get into college. And for the first time I agree, it's true. But there always is a good side to my mom. My mom loves me. And I love her. Even though I said mean stuff before we still have the cutest

I'm a girl who who is very athletic. I play volleyball, basketball, soccer you kinsmen it! And I'm going out with this guy name A'jahn. He's around 6'1" and is one of the most popular guys around here in mason high.

"BANG BANG!" The door is pounding, frightening me a bit. I unlock the door, and pop my head on the side, for safety reasons. "Heyyyy girll." A'ahn says.

"Oh,hey." I say looking down to my fresh new pedicure.

It's been three months we are together, and I honestly can't stand him.

"I was thinking we can go out tonight," he replies

With a wink

I seriously thought that was the cheesiest thing ever.

"Yeahh, un sorry but I have to study tomorrow's test. . ." I murmur.

And I did. Tomorrow is our last test for the marking period and I'm sure as hell not planning to fail.

"Studying? Psshh. Lame. Let's do something funn!"

He winks again.

Then grabs my arms.

"Ugh, seriously? "I tie my eyebrows in a knot

"Seriously!" he swings my arms back and forth.

I attempted to slowly return my hands back to my hips but he pulled them back.

He is a really good looking guy.

Seriously.

And I love him, but we are like oil an water, not meant to be. But resisting him is so hard. I mean, he's got it all. The looks the attitude ,even the popularity . But what ticks my off of his personality . We don't have anything in common , and he pretends to like what I like . But it's a huge privilege to date a guy like him, and I do get a lot of death threats from it also:/

"Okay, okay. I'll see what I can do." I say.

"Aight cool, let's go to chipotle or something ." He tells me .

"Psshh so romantic ...." I snort

"What did you say??" He turn around and looks me dead in the eye.

This is the downfall of it all.

"I said I'll see you there." I try to save my self.

8 hours later

10:00pm

I wouldn't expect chipotle to be open at this time.. Surprisingly it is. No one was here, and my so called date is an hour late. I sit there, with my arm holding my head up and stirring my food around . I wasn't hungry .

I hear someone get out a of a car. Finally it's A'jahn. He come out of his Audi and is unzipping his jacket.

Before her even makes it to the door I heard a BANG and his knees weaken and he drops on the concrete .

I sit there for a second in disbelief .

Ajahn's dead.