3

Jesse's POV

I was in the tree House slicing my wrist open not caring and hoping I'll die. But then as soon as I out the razor down something hit the door thing and made it slam up. I was scared and I was in a corner too and Grayson came up and he was happy to see me but as soon as he seen blood on the floor of the tree House he quickly  got in and rusrd to me before I could do anything he was really close to me and like personal close and he looked down and I am trying to hide my wrist but he says " jessica let me see please I don't want you doing this to your self" he said and I put my arms out showing him my wrist and he soflty grabbed my arms and black hoodie off and wiped all the blood up from my wrist and we were just sitting there not talking it was really awkward . then he spoke up and said " how long?" And I said " since the day you and ETH were saying and doing hurtful things to me" and he had pure sadness plastered all over his face. He looked up and I could tell while looking into his eyes he was truley sorry or was he? He just took me into a hug and said " I'll be Herr if you want to do something like this" and he just held me like this for a few minutes. I was crying in his shoulder and I got up and he looked at me with a confused look cinda like don't leave me kinda confused look and he said " were are you going?" I said " I am getting my stuff and I am going home by myself since Cameron left to LA for a couple weeks" and Grayson said " can I come with you?" And I shook my head yes so we got out of the tree House and walks to my house we talked for a good while and we finally made it to my house and we went inside I took my shoes off and put my bag on the kitchen table and Grayson did the same. So we went to my room and I didn't say anything because my room was really clean. So I SST on my bed and said" g-grayson come sit' and he can and sat on my bed with me we talked for a little bit and turns out we have a lot in common he skateboards I skateboard and much more then I got my phone and looked at the time it was 10:30 pm and I told Grayson the time and he looked shocked and I said "stay with me tonight even tho you live next door" and he said "yasss " like a basic white girl and I laughed so he did say he can sleep on the couch down stairs and I said " you can sleep with me if you want" so he shook his head and he asked " can I sleep in my boxers"? And I said yeah . and I went to my bathroom and clean my face af brush my teeth and changed into some PJs and I went back in to my room seeing grayson on the other end of the bed so I claimed in on the other side and right before I shut my ryes he rolled over and pit his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him basicly cuddling I guess I smiled and he had his head between my neck and my shoulder and hr planted a kiss on my shoulder. And with that I fell asleep in his arms.

Ok so how did you like that chapter ? It got cute but in the next chapter its going to get dirty smut alert ! So comment what you thought and rember on the story its on a Friday so when the smut happens it'll be on a Saturday ok well that's all I have to say I'm updating to.trow when I wake up And yeah I'm going to bed goodnight co..e t what you thought and what you thinks going to happen when the dirty dirty happens. Ok goodbigt people bye