We're ready to believe you

Ghostbusters, don't get me wrong I enjoy the paranormal idea but do we really have to have ghostbusters. I've seen one commercial and literally no ads or headlines in the news. It's silly. Ghostbusters please. I was on my way to my next rehearsal, I also taught an Irish step dancing class. I wasn't one to mess around. On my way I realized something, maybe I could stop by the ghostbusters offices and possibly get what I'm looking for. I'm looking for another job to add onto the other jobs I had. I got in my car and headed to the ghostbusters, pulling up I saw the doors were wide open and on the side of the pillar they said 'HELP
WANTED', man I hope no one was better then I was I grabbed copies of my degrees and some other things I thought I could possibly need, parked my car and turned it off. I stepped out and fixed my skirt and shirt and walked in. I looked around and didn't see much other then the old abandoned fire house my grandad used to work at. I walked to the desk seeing some woman in glasses reading a magazine. "um Hello?" I knock on the desk politely.
"May I help you?" She glared at me softly, and I looked at her "Uh yeah, I'm trying to find someone to interview me for the new job." I managed to get out, then he looked at me once more. "just a moment" she went to the stairs and I hoped I looked alright, I didn't think it was a bad outfit. "EGON! SOME GIRL IS HERE FOR AN INTERVIEW" she shouted and I raised a brow...Dr. Spengler?! I was an apprentice of his at one point. I hope maybe if I bring that up he'd remember me. Then a tall man, glasses, and who just looked like he had been looking at other files came down. "Hello, Ms?" He started try and start with the Ms. I walked over and shook his hand "just call me Taylor, Dr Spengler." I smiled. "Well umm, right this way then" he said and went back upstairs. I was in front of him since well ladies first, I ended up tripping on a lose nail and he caught me before I could fall backwards. "Looks like you need your stairs fixed" I blushed a bit. "Yeah I just recommend wearing tennis shoes or something next time. Heels aren't safe unless your downstairs" he said flatly. I got up and finally made it, I was being stared at by three others "Hi" I said and they waved as they stuffed their face with burritos. "Spengs, I didn't know you had a girlfriend" one of them said. "Taylor this is venkman, he's usually like that. Anyway, she's not my girlfriend. If anything she maybe a new employee." He kept walking and taking my waist to guide me. "Have fun you two, I want to make sure I hear banging on that desk before the day is over" he yelled and I just turned bright red and the door closed behind us. "I'm so sorry about that" Egon said and I looked at him "it's okay. I promise" I said and handed him my paper work. "So Taylor...tell me about your background." He started.