Chapter 2

"So is Michael cute to misses jaz?" Dakota asked while we were going to P.E.

" Yea actualy he is, but anyways its not like he'd ever go out with this loser" I said while pointing to myself.

"What to the ever Jaz you are gorgeous and I think that y'all would make an adorable couple." she said as we changed in to our P.E clothes.

" I will believe it when it happens, and anyways we only see each other during algebra, which has the strickest teacher in the entire school."

Mrs.Blake was kinda harsh most of the time. When we got into the gym, that's when I saw him with his blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes.

"it looks like faith proved you wrong misses doubtfull" Dakota said while nudging me with her shoulder.

" maybe, maybe not, maybe he has a girlfriend." I said kinda hoping that he didn't though.

" well we will just have to find out" she said and then walked away

" wait what?" and before I could even know what was going on, Dakota was already talking to Michael

" hey I was wondering is that bracelett from your girlfriend?" dakota asked him poiting to a rubber bracelett on his left wrist.

" umm no I don't have a girlfriend, this bracelett was from some parade." he said and then Dakota walked away.

" your welcome " she said with a smirk.

" umm for what exactly?" I was comfused.

" Because I already know you both like each other so it is just a matter.of time before y'all fall for each other and start daying, and then having cute little dates, and cute little couple pictures , and cute nicknames an-" " oh my gosh Dakota breathe " I said patting her back.

" ok well here comes mister gorgeous headed your way" Dakota said while walking away.

" hey its jasmin right?" he said so quietly.

" uh yeah but everyone calls me jaz" I said almost blushing already.

"well jaz, I was wondering if you wanted to go to a party with me tomorrow night?" he said staring at the ground, almost like he was nervous.

" um sure what time?" I smiled

" um I'll pick you up around 7:30?"

"sure, I'll see you then." I blushed

" aleight byes"

"ahhh I can already taste the relationship now!" Dakota said coming up from behind me.

" your so strange." I said going into the girls locker room to change.

" well you want to hang out today at your house? so we can pick out your outfit?" she said while changing.

" uh sure, I dont really have that much party clothes"

" its okay we will find something" she said as we walked out of school.