The last of us (Justin Bieber)

It was that night,that cold night. It was midnight,I walked down the streets,my heels clicking to the ground making sounds.

Everyone was sleeping,there were no cars at all in this street. I was all by myself but I was scared,I knew that I could rely on myself. A car passed by then stopped. A man got out,he was wearing a black suit.

"Ah I see you haven't gave up on your mission?" He smirked,his eyebrow raising in a mocking way as I scoffed. "I'm not the kind of giving up mate" I corrected him,I seriously wasn't. I was the best,even better than men.

"Awesome. I see you don't have a ride eh?" By his tone,I'm guessing he wanted to give me a ride but I'm better off by myself. "No thanks" I didn't trust him,nor I ever will.

"Oh come on Britney,live a little" he smirked,his hands now stuffed inside his pockets. "I'm not a zombie aren't I now? I have a life and I'm living it now screw off" I started getting angry,he's way too much to handle now.

"Calm down babe" he chuckled as he stepped closer,his arm going behind my back and pulling me into him,I was ready for a move. But without him knowing,I elbowed him in the balls and took his car keys from his pockets and ran towards his car.

"I'm getting revenge Britney hills!" He screamed once I shut the car door and smirked,I drove away with his black Ferrari.

"And that's how you do the work" I looked at the little mirror and smirked.

And that's how I roll.