Spring Nicht

I stand on the roof top a cigarette in my hand and tears streaming down my face. I step to the edge of the building, feeling the wind guide me. I spread my arms and step closer to the edge, one more step and my miserable existence would be over.

"Spring nicht!" I hear someone call behind me. I don't turn instead I look at the ground where people have gathered and are staring at me. In the distance I hear sirens, I should just jump before they get here. "Spring nicht." This time closer. I turn and to late I realize that was a mistake. I slip and start plummeting to my death, but the person saying 'Spring nicht.' caught my arm and tries unsuccessfully to pull me up.

"Just let go I don't want to live!" I scream at them.

"Nien! I won't let go your to beautiful." he murmurs pulling out a phone. "Bill, Ihr Esel oben auf dem Dach, und mir dabei hilft ... Ich nicht eine Scheiße! Ein Mädchen zu Fall zu ihrem Tod! Verdammen!"

"Oh Gott, du srerious, Tom! Was zum Teufel sollten wir ziehen sie kommen, ein, zwei, drei!" cries another voice. New hands grab my other arm and together they both pull me up. "Was zum Teufel haben Sie denken?" I look at him oddly.

"What the fuck are you saying?" I demand.

"Oh sorry. What the hell were you thinking?" he demands.

"Bill, den Griff bekommen ok? Lassen Sie's uns, dann werden wir sie vernehmen." the other says completely losing me.

"Fein, fein. I'm Bill Kaulitz and this is my twin Tom." Bill says.

"I'm Alexandra. Aren't you from Tokio Hotel?" I ask noticing for the first time what they look like.

"Yeah..." says Tom awkwardly.

"I'm a fan just not the kind that will jump on you once-" I break off wincing as I try to my arm. " Shit Fuck Verdammt!" I swear and they just look at me surprised.

"Ich dachte, Sie könnten kein Deutsch." says Bill. I look at him weirdly then it hit me, I'd swore in German.

"Oh, I can swear in five different languages. It's other words I can't understand except maybe ja, and nien..," I mumble stupidly.

"Oh. Are you ok or... what?" asks Tom

" Nien I think I broke my arm." I sigh. Tom and Bill look at each other before pushing me toward the exit off the roof.

"I don't think we should get you checked tonight your practically dead on your feet." says Tom.

"I do have a name." I say irritably.

"Right, Alexandra." says Bill sarcastically causing me to laugh. They look at me confused causing me to laugh even harder.

"Everyone calls me by my middle name... Jade or they call me Alex." I gasp. "Tom, ich danke Ihnen für mich Rettung."

"Ihr willkommen, Jade." he whispers. Bill goes into a room and Tom shoves me into the room across the hall. "Here. You can sleep with me."

"Danke, Tom... again." I murmur. He pulls the comforter and sheets down. I climb in the bed on the other side. He strips down to his boxers before climbing in next to me. I close my eyes and bow my head to pray thanks for Bill and Tom's kindness and for them saving my life. I laid my head down and instantly fell asleep.

I wake the next morning to find Tom's arms wrapped protectively around my waist. I smile and snuggle closer to him and fall back asleep.

I wake again alone, but I hear voices in the hall and walk out of the room. Everyone stops talking and they just look at me. Tom smiles and hugs me, Bill follows suit.