Darise (EDITED)

this is after they finished legacy year
cerise POV
it was the night of christmas eve whcich only means one thing Briars annual christmas party, streamers, lights, dj, alcahol, and plenty of miseltoe which can only mean one thing RANDOM HOOKUPS. In total I had seen lizzie kiss three seperate boys.

Since daring and lizzie went on there "date" we have become really close concidering we had one of the biggest fights in all ever after and that came down To one person in particcular BLONDIE LOCKES. She had half the school believe that me and daring charming were dating because we were hanging out.

There was pictures that were bad there was even fan girls cracking it but the rumours they were the worst they were going from person to person which each story changing but since him and apple were classed as over and him and rosabella were in a relationship but had recently split.

Me and him have been hexting quite alot lately infact i was the first person that he called when him and rosabella split which of course me being his friend i ordered pizza and ice cream for him to have a fatty night with me to watch old movies.

So yeah that's what has been happening in the past 12 months. I was sitting in one of the booths by myself scrolling through my mirror book, when i felt someone looking at me i looked around until i met the gaze of someone i wasnt expecting daring, he was daydreaming but then he realised that he was staring and immediatly looked away looking flustered.

Through the next two hours me and daring kept stealing glances at each other 'gosh he suited red' i thought as i looked at the santa hat that sat firmly on his head. I sat there for what seemed like forever when i looked up to see daring taking a seat in the opposite side of the booth.
"hey" Daring said
"um hey" i said
"so why are you sitting by yourself" he asked me
"because i like to be alone you know that" I replied to him
"yeah but ... " i completely zoned out icould hear rosabella talking about how iam a backstabber And  a horrible friend.
"daring i need to go sorry" I said
i stood up from the booth to go home when
"CERISE" he yelled
i stood there completely and utterly in shock, "yeah?"
"c c can we talk, he looked around, alone" he asked me
"i ahhhh" but before i could finish he grabbed my hand and started running with me in tow, we ran outside onto the balcony
"daring what the he....... " I was cut off "shhhhh" he placed his finger on my lips silencing me
"Look cerise iam sorry for grabbing you so abruptly but I just i needed to tell you something" he said
"ahh ok" I replied slightly confused
look ok he took a deep breath
"i like you" he finally said
"haha good one daring i like you too you are one of my bestfriends" I replied with a slight chuckle
"No not Like friends like iam genuinley attracted to you" he said
"i....i...i dont know what to say i..." I was cut off again by the arrogant prince
"then dont just listen, cerise you are the most beautiful, athletic, strong, corageous women that i have ever met, you arnt like any girl i have ever met rather than wearing dresses and spending and hour on your makeup and hair you would rather wear a simple tank top and sweatpants with your hair in a messy bun, i used to think that when i walked in a room it would light up but that is nothing compared to when you walk in the room its like everything turns in slow motion i just...... i love you"

I looked at him completely shocked at what he had just said about me, i didnt know what to do so i just walked away i was almost at the door when daring grabbed me by my arm and i slipped on some snow but he caught me i just stared into his eyes when i noticed miseltoe above us, i blushed he looked up and chuckled to himself and we stood up he scratched his neck and i had some hair and was curling it on my finger, it was really awkward when
"cerise do you mind if i"
"of course i don't"  and with that our lips touched it was nothing but electricity he used his tongue and i didnt really know what i was doing but he was leading the kiss i wrapped my ars around his neck as he traced his hands down my back onto my waist, it was magical we stopped and looked at eachother blushing"we need to keep this a secret meet me in the enchanted forrest at midnight and please dont wear anything too fancy i need to show you something" and with that I ran off preparing myself to tell him who I really am.